Travelodge San Francisco Airport North
$169
$205
$179
2,188 results
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed August 24, 2012

The room had a funky smell and wasn't very clean. Wifi was only available in the lobby even though they said they had wifi in the rooms.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed August 22, 2012

REALLY FOLKS DON'T DO IT .. ITS NOT CHEAP ENOUGH TO PUT UP WITH ALL THE AGGRAVATIONS !!!
Hi all , I have stayed at many 2 star hotels and well this ain't no 2 star hotel !!!! It shouldn't even rate ... all the previous reviews about filth, smell, broken down stuff .. all true true true!!!
The smell is an overwhelming urine / ammonia type smell, and no amount of spray took it away .. the bathroom .. well where to start .... disgusting .. rotted , rusted, broken , moldy , thats the start, the faucet was broken and practically came out ... the carpet was so filthy i couldn't bear to walk bare foot .. the fan / air conditioner didn't fan or air condition so we opened the window. The front desk staff left me and 3 other people standing for almost 15 minutes before we were yelled at that checkin time was 3 pm !!! i tried to get another room to no avail ...
The breakfast room was another situation, some of the workers were having breaky there, no problem, but we could barely hear ourselves talking over their loud exchange, and then we were interoggated for our room number to make sure we were really to allowed to eat here ... I have personally complained to TRAVELODGE HQ, and told them to hurry up and get someone in to see this place to believe it ..... really go somewhere else ... just not worth it

Room Tip: only tip is don't book here .....
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank jacqueline d
Reviewed August 7, 2012

Ya, this place blows. Only room I could find last minute so they raped me for $266. I knew this but had no choice. Worst hotel I have ever been in but the worst was yet to come. They are trying to charge me for 2 separate rooms! I booked 1, used 1, and now they think they can convince me I used 2? Funny business here, stay away!

Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank marc h
Reviewed August 5, 2012

If you are going to pay 50 usd for a room a night, it would not be bad. The room is not dirty but it's not clean neither. You have to dare to experience terrible bed bugs. I stayes there 2 nights before I came back to my country, and I am still suffering with the bed bugs. You also have to bear the noise from the traffic of the highway and the planes. The staff was not bad, but don't expect they would be kind to you.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank listone
Reviewed August 5, 2012

Good news first: close to airport, nice staff and free shuttle. Bad news: Run down rooms with moldy shower and peeling wallpaper. Unclean and scary!! Pay a little more and go some place else!!! Disgusting!!!

• Stayed: August 2012