Travelodge San Francisco Airport North
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Ramada Limited San Francisco Airport North(South San Francisco)(Great Value!)
$160
$135
Travelocity
$199
2,181 results
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 25, 2011

I gave a 5 rating because it met the expectations of a clean room, adequate bed, great location. Breakfast is simply cereals, toast, coffee,etc. Not great, just enough to start the day. $75 to stay one night and leave the car for 12 days. You just can't beat for price, location and adequate room. This is the second time we have stayed in three years and we have had not complaints. It is not the Hilton but neither is the price.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Jorge053
Reviewed November 21, 2011

This hotel is a series of one and two storey buildings spread around a parking lot next to the freeway. Convenient for the freeway and the airport (with a regular free shuttle) but that's about it. The room was poor, with decrepit furniture and thin walls (spent the night listening to the TV in the next room). Breakfast was the most basic food supplied in a small overcrowded room. Not cheap either. Spend a bit more money and go somewhere better (there are several other hotels in the vicinity).

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled solo
2  Thank CanberraAndy
Reviewed November 14, 2011

Thankfully we only stayed for one night before a flight. It felt very unsafe (you were given a sheet telling you not to open door and to lock it etc). The reception were unhelpful and we were left driving around a massive carpark in the dark trying to find our room and somewhere to park.
Room was very tatty and smelt musty. However, it was cheap so we perhaps got what we paid for.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank jane q
Reviewed November 10, 2011

This is the most reasonably priced otel near SFO. Pretty good facilty for the money. Has good airport shuttle service. Convenient IHOP on site

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank jumpup67
Reviewed October 25, 2011

We desperately to fail to find any vacancy in SF, finally with the help of my niece in the internet at home, she booked Travelodge for us, and it was the only place with vacancy around. While waiting to check in there was a person also in front of me asking the rate of the room, the staff told him were $157 and $177, but the person left. The stuff quoted the same rates to the customers with the same rates over the phone while my waiting. After he finished the phone, I questioned him why my rate was $229 that I reserved in the internet half hr ago. He said reservation in the internet was more expensive. I told him it was not right and it's discriminated to have different rates to different customers, I'd be complain them to Business Bureau. He finally agreed to cut the price to $199. Another ridiculous was I showed him the AAA membership card that they have the big sign outside the building for accepting AAA member, but he rejected and stated the sign is useless. I've never come across such horrible experience to deal with this kind of issue during the vacation. With their dishonest practicing in business, I would not recommend to any one to this Travelodge in this location. Let alone the room is too way small and not comfortable. Go to Merriot! It's just across the street, the place is larger and cleaner with similar rate-keep it in mind Merriot is not ad in internet that why we couldn't find it in first place.

Room Tip: Make sure your rate before ripping off!
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family