“Wonderfully, fresh for on the go!”

Little Lucca Sandwich Shop
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed June 30, 2014 via mobile

Great sandwiches when your in a hurry and you don't feel too guilty when your done. They could have some more seating, but I guest it's more of a pick up and go place. No the less I'd come here again and refer to friends.

Reviewed June 11, 2014

If you weren't looking for it, you'd drive right by-- little tiny shack (and I mean shack) where the lines go out the door.

We got there just in time. While we were in line, the store closed because they were all out of bread. From what I've been told, the lines are long at lunch time and they'll stay open until they run out of bread -- for us yesterday that was about 3:30 pm.

Great sandwich, my hubby and I always share the 12 inch long sandwich. This time he ordered a Sante Fe Chicken (and I asked for pepperoncini's added). Its a good thing we could eat at the picnic tables just outside because this was the best and messiest sandwich ever.:
whole wheat oatmeal bread
lettuce
tomato
chicken breast
sweet sauce (raspberry? cranberry?)
pesto'ish/spinach sauce
pepperoncini's

Yummy. Catch them while they're open!

Reviewed May 28, 2014

Just south of the city of San Francisco, this shop has the best sandwiches I have ever seen or tasted. At meal times, there is always a line waiting (usually 10-20 minute wait). The sandwiches are delicious and hearty (truly a meal). The menu selections are extensive. The prices are reasonable. What else is to be said.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

Just a little building off El Camino, next to a small parking lot (between Shell station and Chinese restaurant). Always packed with people and a long line out the door. But the sandwiches are so great and delicious!!! Try to go early to avoid the lines, or fax in a take out order. Drinks, chips, and potato salad available. Small tables are out back and on the side, if you prefer to eat there. Big, messy, full of garlic, and GOOD!!! A must try if in the area!!!

Reviewed April 15, 2014

We have ordered from them on many occasions, when we are having a business lunch. always good. It's nice because you can fax your order and pick it up. There is always a line, the place is tiny. They have a few tables you can sit at outside. The sandwiches are huge they can be split into 3. It isn't a destination it's just a place to pick up a good sandwich