“Ask a local and you find good food”
Review of JoAnn's Cafe

JoAnn's Cafe
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Good for: Families with children
Reviewed January 5, 2012

We asked a guy at the gas station for a place for breakfast other than Denny's. He said that JoAnn's was the place and that it was "kinda famous". We tried it and were not disappointed. Nothing fancy about it, but very good food with more than ample portions and best of all, tasty! The orange/cranberry scones and the cinnamon/raisin toast...YUM!!!

Reviewed December 17, 2011

Have eaten here many times for all meal times and the selection and quality of food is always very good!

Reviewed April 4, 2010

Not only is this the BEST place for breakfast, but the granola is to die for!! I always pick up a bag or two (sometimes I buy the last few bags on the counter!) to bring home. Their pancakes are incredible!

1  Thank Dacarbone
Reviewed September 1, 2009

All ingredients were fresh and I can't wait to try their dinners.

Reviewed August 1, 2008

Frankly, the food is over-rated when you consider the people serving it. There is ONE really cool server who provides all the customers assigned to her with the same level of quality service. The rest of the servers will either look through you or will offer up what are supposed to be smiles but are really grimaces.

The granola is by far the best I've had and I've had tons of it whereever I travel. And the pancakes never disappoint. I wish I could say the same for the people who work there.

1  Thank UFOCalifornia