This Inn was suggested by one of our relative. They only based it by its good location.
- Near a gas station.
- Near restaurants.
- Near BART.
- Good sized rooms.
- Clean bathroom.
- Itchy bed sheets.
- Lighting turns off every 20 mins.
- I don't know how, but their TV managed to make movies like it was a home movie.
- Roof were leaking on the hallway.
- There was a homeless person on the hallway.
- Funky smell.
- Cockroaches underneath the microwave oven.
- You can't refund if you booked for more than 1 day and would like to transfer (Highlighted in their reception booth.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Royal Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.