“Good Place to eat”

South San Francisco
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good Place to eat”
Reviewed November 1, 2012

We moved to this neighborhood over 10 years ago and my kids fell in love with this place the first time we visited. The food is reasonable and good. They get really busy during dinner time so service gets a little slow from time to time but all in all they always provide good service to the best of their ability. They also have a very good lunch menu...very reasonable and yummy...

• Visited October 2012

Los Angeles, California
“Always great sushi...”
Reviewed April 4, 2012

Traditional style Japanese restaurant. The food is always great and they have a terrific tasting dressing for their salads.

Visited December 2011
Daly City, California
“First time for my friends and our LAST...”
Reviewed March 19, 2012

I used to love this place, till i found out "ELENOR" the waitress is a thief...Came here december 18 to introduce my friends to my favorite place to eat, i guess that was their first and our last time at this place, thanks to Elenor, she changed her tip by adding a few extra dollars to herself, good move! SERVICE SUCKS at this place, called them about the overcharge, did they do anything about it? NOPE! so called my credit card company, and got my money back... i was actually surprised to see this on their website"Management: *Ferdinand U.[--]" so i emailed him, till now, no answer...Good job Kamameshi! i'd rather take my business elsewhere...

• Visited December 2011
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Svc not great, I had to...”
Reviewed May 9, 2008

Svc not great, I had to ask 2-3 times for tea & lemon. Food was so-so. I liked the house salad dressing--that's about it.

1 Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Japanese food at reasonable prices”
Reviewed January 9, 2008

Japanese food at reasonable prices

1 Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook