“Veggie quesadilla”

Andale Mexican Family Kitchen
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed March 22, 2018 via mobile

So on the menu it says "fajita style tofu" for the veggie quesadilla. Let's just say there was nothing fajita style or tastes anything remotely similar to fajita meat. What I should have done was order plain quesadillas with nothing else besides cheese and then just top it with salsa. (was very good btw) so that's why I gave it three stars was the salsa...let's just say I will not be returning there for lunch again.

Reviewed January 24, 2018

Prepare for sticker shock. One breakfast burrito was $10.95 and was little more than watery eggs and sausage. The OJ was 6 bucks!! They've got you here. Partner and I could've split one tasteless burrito ~ as it was more than half of each went into the trash. Sorry SFO! More to clean up......

Reviewed January 4, 2018 via mobile

This restaurant looked promising. Diverse and some healthy options. I ordered a tostada salad with chicken and mango. First bad sign: that mango should have been thrown away. It was brownish and fibrous. The clincher: no salad dressing on the greens. I asked for some (maybe they forgot). Oh my goodness, they charge extra for salad dressing when you order a salad! Wow. I would not support a business that does that.

Reviewed July 31, 2017 via mobile

Grabbed a pretty huge carnitas burrito before a flight and while I thought the price was a bit extreme the food tasted good. Not the best I've ever had but it was a good fix for a craving of Mexican food

Reviewed August 31, 2016 via mobile

So I tried this place because it was listed on the "SFO Airports" page as local. I had the breakfast burrito which was supposed to have chorizo. Ordinarily, chorizo is supposed to have, you know, well, flavor. This was random meat product with eggs. Don't bother.