“Decent before a flight”

Andale Mexican Family Kitchen
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed July 31, 2017 via mobile

Grabbed a pretty huge carnitas burrito before a flight and while I thought the price was a bit extreme the food tasted good. Not the best I've ever had but it was a good fix for a craving of Mexican food

Date of visit: June 2017

Reviewed August 31, 2016 via mobile

So I tried this place because it was listed on the "SFO Airports" page as local. I had the breakfast burrito which was supposed to have chorizo. Ordinarily, chorizo is supposed to have, you know, well, flavor. This was random meat product with eggs. Don't bother.

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed August 9, 2016

We ordered food here on a layover in SFO while waiting for a United flight, and we were in the mood for some good Mexican food. Looking at the prices, every place seemed to be pretty similar between the other food stops so we decided on trying Andale. I had ordered the chipotle burrito and my wife had the chicken quesadillas. My burrito was big but feel apart very quickly, and the food inside was tasteless, even the salsa on the side literally tasted like nothing. I enjoyed her quesadilla better, but her chicken had more fat than chicken to it, and wasn't very enjoyable in that case. Also, the staff just looked like they hated their lives working there, just glared at you when giving the food out.

Date of visit: July 2016
1  Thank mknabster
Reviewed July 6, 2016

There aren’t a lot of choices in the international terminal at SFO, so gave this a try and it was fine. The Chipotle Chicken Burrito was decent, not inexpensive – but it is the airport. There were really only a couple of food choices so this seemed the best of what was available.

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed May 31, 2016

My wife and I stop here frequently when we fly to Europe on United or Lufthansa from SFO. The food is unfailingly fresh and well prepared. If you're looking for something filling, try the chicken fajitas. If you're looking for a lighter meal, the chicken salads are fabulous. Fresh produce and generous portions of delicious chicken. The staff are busy but helpful, and though you order at the counter, the food is delivered to you at your table. Perfect!

Date of visit: May 2016