Stayed early Nov 2012 for 1 weekend nite, got a great entertainment card rate, which made it well worth it. Not sure I'd pay full price otherwise. Add $10 for parking. Simple larger holiday inn, older updated property, w/ Houlihan's restaurant and lounge (didn't try it). No ice machines on 1st floor. No real business center, just a computer at a welcome? desk across from front desk, no privacy or printer and slow connection. Large open lobby guest areas, plenty of room to relax and visit. Stale air in the hallways. A/C worked great in room. Bed very comfy. Standard King room was clean, very large, comfortable, updated, and a large flatscreen tv. Room was very darkly lit though, lo-watt bulbs?, couldn't read a newspaper if you tried, even with every light on. No pool that I saw. Good sized workout room with large tv & remote & decent equipment, maybe 5-6 things in there. Quick close easy parking. Staff very friendly both on phone and at counter. Front desk walked over a tv channel guide to our room immediately when he learned we had none, thank you so much for the great service!! Very easy on/off freeway access nearby. Get gas at Costco a few doors down, cheap cheap!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn San Francisco International Airport North is located in the birthplace of Biotech and ideally situated for travelers. It is adjacent to the South San Francisco Conference Center, just 1.5 Miles from the San Francisco International Airport, a short distance to DowntownSan Francisco, Less than 30 minutes from Silicon Valley, right off Highway 101, with easy access to Interstate 280 and 380. The hotel features 224 spacious rooms, a brand new lobby with marble floors, fireplace, and all accommodations are thoughtfully appointed with modern amenities such as Overnight Parking at $10.95 including tax, Free High Speed Internet Access,Free Airport Shuttle Service, and 24 Hour Fitness Room. Along with the South San Francisco Conference Center s 16,500 square feet of premium state-of-art Conference Facilities, we offer 6 additional rooms totaling 23,000 sq. Ft. Of Meeting Space. A friendly welcome awaits families and tourists at our hotel. We are located near many tourist attractions such as Fisherman s Wharf, Chinatown, Golden Gate Bridge, Harding Park Golf Course, SBC Park, home of the San Francisco Giants, Monster Park...Go 49ers!, Great America Amusement Park, and the Cow Palace. For business travelers, we are near Genentech, Amgen, Cell Genesys, and United Airlines Western Hub offices. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, IHG and Despegar.com so you can book your Holiday Inn San Francisco - Intl Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn San Francisco - Intl Airport Hotel South San Francisco
- Holiday Inn San Francisco Airport
- South San Francisco Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn South San Francisco