“worst of any place I have ever stayed”
Review of Deluxe Inn

Deluxe Inn
Deluxe Inn
Eatonville, Washington
“worst of any place I have ever stayed”
Reviewed April 3, 2014

Bugs every where, broken and dirty bathoom tiles, horrible management and house keeping. Booked through Expedia and cant even get the room we reserved. Stains on furniture and linens. Food particles everywhere. Just utterly filthy!!!!

Room Tip: Do not stay here it is worse than what you can imagine for even a cheap hotel
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
3 Thank sara98328

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
South San Francisco, California
Reviewed February 12, 2014 via mobile

I had wonderful experience with them, best staff and great service with reasonable rates. I have been there for meeting few family members, it seem like home- feeling at this place. Night guy is so helpful during check-in and leaving place is so easy.

• Stayed February 2014
2 Thank rocky2186
San Francisco, California
Reviewed February 6, 2014

Stayed for only 1 night. When I first called in (this was a Tuesday) and asked for prices, they told me $79.99. I thought okay?? But for a Tuesday it seemed a little too much. I ended up going here as a last resort & they tell me it's $99.99+tax!! I didn't even bother arguing because I was desperate. What I'm trying to say is that it's a family owned business and they're going to change prices when they feel like it!! Got into the room and it smelled like straight B.O. And smoke! Didn't think they cleaned it at all.

About 2 years ago I came here with a friend and got held at gun point !! 3 young Fijian men knocked on the door and asked my friend and I for all our money. I slammed the door as they tried to get in and they pulled out a gun. I called the front desk and did nothing but look at my friend and I
helplessly.

DO NOT COME HERE !!!!!!!

• Stayed January 2014
2 Thank Islandkween
Lake Zurich, Illinois
Reviewed November 17, 2013

I stayed here when I was in town for a conference in San Francisco. It was only a moderate walk to BART which was convenient. The rooms were on the smaller side but clean and recently remodeled. The staff was very accommodating to my needs. I would stay there again when back in the area.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank monosonm
Reviewed October 8, 2013

Whenever I'm in town I stay at the Deluxe Inn. So much so that the manager and his family remember me and treat me well each time. Last year around Christmas time, they even brought us over some Christmas cookies and coffee. This time around, was more of the same. Great rate, clean room, and the staff is always kind and attentive.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank nakadesu
Reviewed September 29, 2013

Got a quick job out in SF. Spent some time looking online for a place to stay near SF. Found this gem. The staff has been helpful and accommodating. The rooms are clean and the parking is great. Got the room initially for one night but have decided to stay the full three weeks of my stay. Highly recommend it to anyone.

Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank titopadilla
Berkeley, California
Reviewed August 29, 2013

The rooms are newly remodeled and I can tell the family who has invested in the hotel cares a lot about their guests. Clean, wifi, new television, A/C, oak furniture, CA King-sized new bed. LED lighting, great ambiance. The owner is particularly what makes the hotel.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
El Camino Inn
El Camino Inn
#4 of 6 in Daly City
Americas Best Value Inn & Suites - San Francisco Airport
Americas Best Value Inn & Suites...
#4 of 28 in South San Francisco
Hampton Inn San Francisco - Daly City
Alpine Inn & Suites
Alpine Inn & Suites
#2 of 6 in Daly City
Villa Montes Hotel, an Ascend Collection Hotel

Been to Deluxe Inn? Share your experiences!