All reviewssan franciscofree breakfastfree shuttleyogurtan early flightrental carroom was largeunited airlinesbusiness centerparking feecoffee makershuttle servicebed was very comfortableone night stayairportsfofly
Reviewed July 26, 2012

I had two days of travel hell with United Airlines and was forced to stay at this hotel because of a missed connection. Needless to say, I was not in the best of moods. Ms. Fran McBride was a bright spot on an otherwise crappy day. Her professionalism and friendliness eventually pulled me out of my funk. I very much appreciated her calling my room to insure that all was adequate (it was). I definitely recommend this stop for any stranded travelers.
Ken

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed July 19, 2012

My wife and I stayed one night at the HI Express North near SFO. Compared to other hotels' pricings and location near the airport, we were pleasantly surprised with our stay. The hotel clerk was nice enough to call us a cab which he said would take 10 minutes. The courteous cabbie showed up in about two. A person riding a shared shuttle told us he had paid $300 for a room that was just down the way. Believe me. His hotel's exterior appearance certainly wasn't nearly as nice as the HI Express North. I can only imagine what it looked like inside. Only drawback we encountered was the night clerk may have needed to enunciate his words a little more clearly. I had a very difficult time understanding him. Overall, super job- Holiday Inn Express North!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 19, 2012

Yunus at the HIE made our recent whirlwind trip amazing! We had a daylong drive to Fullerton and back to SFO before we flew to Denver, due to a required exam our newly accepted college daughter needed to take. He made sure we had a reserved parking space for us for 5 days, even when we had to arrive after 10 pm at night. We will definitely return to this close and very quiet hotel for traveling.

• Stayed: July 2012
Reviewed July 15, 2012

We loved this hotel! The staff was so helpful, especially Sindy at the front desk. The room was exceptionally clean and so attractive. The breakfast was outstanding with many varieties of foods. We thought it was very quiet even though so conveniently close to the airport. We would definitely stay again. The only drawback was that our 2 sons could not get a room there. It was about 9:00 p.m. with one room left after we reserved ours. The manager would not come down from a $400.00 price so they went to Best Western across the street.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 11, 2012

This is the perfect stay for the night before your flight. Other than that, it is not convenient to anything else. Hotel is clean, comfortable, and has a courteous staff. There is complimentary shuttle to airport terminals that runs every 30 minutes. The first shuttle was full but the hotel called for back-up immediately and it came within 5-10 minutes. Heat & serve expanded continental breakfast is adequate and is included.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple