All reviewssan franciscofree breakfastfree shuttleyogurtan early flightrental carroom was largeunited airlinesbusiness centerparking feecoffee makershuttle servicebed was very comfortableone night stayairportsfofly
Reviewed March 7, 2012

This was my first trip to the west coast and I can surely say that it felt just like back home. It was nice to experience the same level and quality of customer service you would expect from a tried and true establishment, Holiday Inn. I loved the diversity of the staff and the courtesy shown in which Tess answered all my touristy questions. Anyways, if you are looking for a restful and overall great hotel stay I would definately recommend this hotel...Holiday Inn Express, and by the way, McDonalds is right next door, good food for a good value...not to mention the complimentary hot breakfast provided by the hotel!! Almost forgot to mention that.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank A T
Reviewed February 25, 2012

Great place to stay, with a nice big room and comfortable bed. We stayed and left our vehichle for 2 weeks with park & fly. We were able to leave it in the covered garage. Free shuttle to & from the airport.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank OregonBirdlady
Reviewed February 19, 2012

We stayed here as part of a Park, Stay and Fly and it was very reasonably priced. There was a garage where we could leave our car for 5 days. The lobby and the room were impressively clean and updated. I was surprised how big the room was. It was very spacious. The bathroom, though updated and clean, was short on amenities, yet adequate. Unfortunately for us the breakfast was not edible. However I'm sure it was adequate fare for the average eater. We happen to eat fresh, organic fruits and vegetables.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed February 6, 2012

I stayed at this hotel a few times. This time I double booked a room by mistake, and even though I explained that it was an error, the very unpleasant manager said he wouldn't refund the charge. He even went on lying how they were overbooked, which is absolutely impossible with the amount of hotels in the area. All I can say, this hotel is greedy to the point of making a $100 towards their renovations at the expense of human error. Good job SFO. I'll also make sure to post this on every review page.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank m k
HEXS_Management, Manager at Holiday Inn Express San Francisco Airport-North, responded to this reviewResponded February 7, 2012

Despite your prior positive repeat stays at the hotel, we regret that your no-show charge has so adversely affected your opinion of our hotel. The hotel does run at very high occupancy levels due to the quality of the hotel and our high service commitment levels; therefore, guaranteed reservations are held and rooms that have been sold, unlike other hotels, are not oversold to cover any potential non-arrivals or reservation errors. The hotel does have a twenty-four hour advance cancellation period whereby a reservation can be canceled without any charge being applied. Each hotel reservation has a separate confirmation number, and a separate email is sent for each reservation made to avoid any errors that a guest could make when booking a room on-line. We will again investigate whether the error was in our system; if that is the case, no cancellation charge should have been applied.

Reviewed February 3, 2012

We booked a night at this hotel at the end of our trip as part of a park and sleep package. This allowed us to use the hotel parking lot to park our car for two weeks and to spend the night after a late return from our vacation. Considering the rates of hotels and off airport parking, this is a great value. The hotel is a solid 3 star hotel, but is very close to SFO and the shuttle works well. They provide a nice breakfast. The rooms are clean and quiet. In short it's everything you want in an airport hotel plus parking and shuttle bus. Because of these additional services I give it a 4 rating.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple