All reviews san francisco free breakfast free shuttle yogurt an early flight rental car room was large united airlines business center parking fee coffee maker shuttle service bed was very comfortable one night stay airport sfo fly
Reviewed September 24, 2011

We were there for 6 nights. We just loved this place. It was clean, well run and the room was great. The Hotel staff was very professional. There was one lady named Jackie who filled up the morning breakfast and she was just so much help to us. She gave us bus information which helped us get around town at much less cost then the "Bart" system. We were able to take buses to all our locations. I would tell anyone to stay at this place. Our room was large and well taken care of each day. The breakfast was just great!!! All the food you could want. Very well done!!

Reviewed September 23, 2011

We stayed at this hotel for 3 nights for the 49ers vs Cowboys football game. Loved this hotel. The staff were all great and the free breakfast didn't hurt either. The bed was wonderful-firm but very comfortable and labeled soft & firm pillows! I usually hate hotel pillows. Right off the 101 freeway, close to restaurants, Candlestick Park, and 2 malls! The rooms are well appointed and the facility is quiet. Will stay there again without hesitation!

Reviewed September 22, 2011

This was a great place to stay, very nice people work hear. They even gave us a coupon for Hungry Hunter and that was the meal was WONDERFUL :} I enjoyed being able to park my car for the week prior to my stay and the shuttle was very convenient. I was able to enjoy a good breakfast each morning,. I will stay here again! Comfortable beds and clean rooms nice hot tub and work out area. Wonderful stay near SFO!

1  Thank pnorth1961
Reviewed September 22, 2011

I ended up staying at the Holiday Inn Express because my flight leaving SFO was cancelled. SFO had run out of hotel vouchers and I thought I had received the last one-unfortunately when I go to the hotel they were out of hotels that were blocked off for United and it was 1am in the morning. The staff, namely Marion, was quick to see that I was exhausted and defeated and gave me a room that was outside of the blocked hotels. This bit of kindness really made my night. It shows that the people at the Holiday Inn care and they will go out of their way to take care of their customers. The hotel is in a great location/close to airport, extremeley clean, free airport shuttle, free breakfast and coffee and outstanding staff

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank ASMills
Reviewed September 15, 2011

I ended up with this hotel as a hotwire.com purchase and I couldn't have been more pleased with our experience. We arrived late and took the shuttle from the airport to the hotel. The shuttle did take about 30 minutes to pick us up, but there are so many shuttles stopping at the airport, it doesn't surprise me it took a while - the shuttle also stops at other hotels in addition to the HIE - North. Make sure you get on the right shuttle as there is more than one HIE near the airport!

We arrived and checked into the hotel and the process was very efficient. Our room was excellent - very clean and nicer than we expected. The hotel looks brand new! We were surprised by the awesome (free) breakfast - and it wasn't just crappy breads and cereal - they had eggs and bacon! We were sad to leave this hotel, but our trip continued in other areas of town and we had sights to see, so we only stayed 1 night. I was sad to leave this hotel as it was so affordable, extremely nice and had a great, free breakfast! I'd stay there again in a heartbeat!

Room Tip: We booked on hotwire and got the room at an excellent rate!
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple