1,040 results
All reviewsvictor parbhoothe general managerfront desksan franciscoroom was cleanfree parkingcontinental breakfasthard boiled eggsgreat place to staymini fridgenice stayconvenient locationbagelsairportfreewayshuttleflight
Reviewed July 9, 2009

Our main reason for the trip was to watch a concert at Cow Palace, which was about less than 10 minutes from this hotel. Parking was free & not a problem as they have their own parking garage. Downtown SF is about a 15 minute drive. Its location was near a main road but noise was no issue. Check-in was a breeze. The person at the counter was somewhat of a jokester but he was pleasant and made us laugh. The room we booked included 2 queen beds, ref, micro, free internet (you will need to get a login & password from the front desk), tv, and a hairdryer. Lots of lights, which I like. It was a very clean & spacious room. There are vending machines & ice near the elevator. We only took the elevator to bring our luggage to the room. It was faster to take the stairs. Complimentary breakfast included cereal, bread, english muffin, make-your-own waffle, coffee, milk, and juice. If you want to be close to downtown, this may not be the hotel for you. But it was a nice location and I would stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 28, 2008

i got what i expected. i had to drive my mom out to san francisco for a doctors appointment and my toddler son was with us. my mom is handicap and i was impressed with how close the handicap parking is to the check in desk and the elevator. she didn't have to walk too far. the front desk people were pretty friendly and fairly accomadating. now the room was nothing fancy, but it was pretty clean. i've seen cleaner. at first i was a little upset about some stains on the wall and curtains. they kind of look like blood stains. the front desk guy assured me they weren't, so i guess it was like soy sauce or something. they put us up in a room on the top floor, right by the elevator and facing the freeway. at first i thought it might be a problem, but it turns out the only thing that kept waking me up was my son. let's do it like this:
pros- it's right off the 101 and not too far from the airport or san francisco, if you have a car. the room was fairly clean and very large. they have menus for restaraunts that will deliver free of charge with a low minimum purchase and they were pretty good. there's a mall not too far away in san bruno and right down the street and around the corner is grand ave. with tons of restaraunts and old downtown charm. the guy told me it was in walking distance. well maybe when it's not so cold, but i drove there.
cons-the heater in the room did not work and it was freezing at night. there were burn holes in the bedspread even though it was a non smoking room. the wireless service was down, so i couldn't use my laptop without an ethernet cord which i never carry with me.

• Stayed: April 2008, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed April 25, 2007

I chose this hotel because we had to be at the airport by 5 am. The rooms are fine, but the location is not good. There are no restaurants anywhere and the neighborhood is scary. We heard fighting in the parking lot for part of the night. There are many other hotels near the airport, I would stay somewhere else. It is the farthest stop on the shuttlebus.

• Stayed: April 2007, traveled with friends
1  Thank cpapat
Reviewed March 22, 2007

My husband and I stayed at this hotel for one night so we could be close to the San Francisco airport for an early morning flight. The room was a generous size and included a small fridge and microwave. The room seemed pretty clean and everything was in reasonable condition. I thought the price was good considering the proximity to the airport. They had a continental breakfast which included coffee, bread/toast, cereals, and a wafflemaker. The staff was also friendly. It's not a fancy hotel by any means but I would recommend it to travelers who need a decent place to stay that is close to the airport.

• Stayed: March 2007, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 17, 2006

This hotel is horrible! I booked a room for one night so that we, my 3 children and I, could catch our early morning flight more easily. When we arrived at the hotel I noticed there were no other people walking around in the hotel or in the areas in front of the hotel or streets in front, it was very odd. After giving my credit card to the hotel front desk person I asked my brother in law to not leave until I looked at the room. I went to the room and looked out the window and saw two groups of gangsters hanging out outside of the hotel. I immediately went downstairs and told the hotel clerk that we would not be staying since I did not feel safe with the gangs outside and I knew I would need to walk with my 3 kids to a "nearby" restaurant.( I did not see any restaurant anywhere near this hotel EVEN THOUGH THEIR WEBSITE SAYS THERE IS.) He told me he could not cancel my reservation since it was their policy to not cancel after the credit card is given at check-in.(3 minutes prior to this moment!!) I was cancelling prior to 6pm and was never told of any other policy than cancel prior to 6pm. I was charged $77.86 for a room that was misrepresented on their website and does not state the cancellation policy and MOST IMPORTANTLY IS NOT SAFE TO STAY AT. I gave him the room key back(prior to 6pm) and immediately left and found a room at the Holiday Inn San Francisco Airport North. It cost a lot more to stay at the Holiday Inn, but our safety was worth it.
BEWARE OF RAMADA LIMITED & SUITES SAN FRANCISCO AIRPORT!!!!

• Stayed: October 2006, traveled with family