Ramada Limited San Francisco Airport North
$115
HIExpress.com
$152
1,001 results
All reviewsvictor parbhoothe general managerfront desksan franciscoroom was cleanfree parkinggreat customer servicewafflescontinental breakfastrooms are largemini fridgegreat place to staywould stay here againnice stayconvenient locationan early flightairport
Reviewed September 4, 2013

My wife and I stayed here over the Labor day extended weekend. For me the most cost effective way to see SF is to stay by SFO where hotel parking is free and ride the BART up to Market and Powell st. We now have the hotel we will be returning to quite soon. The rooms are large and very clean. The staff was very friendly and the front desk was very helpful with tips about getting around SF. We couldn't have asked for a cleaner room and the bed was so comfortable. We would commute to the BART station and return. We never had an issue parking and the parking stalls are not really cramped. Very easy acces to the 101 fwy and Tanforan mall. Victor was the General Manager and he made Carmen's and my trip very enjoyable. Thanks Victor and we hope to visit your great hotel in the near future.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 3, 2013

We stayed here 3 nights on a business trip. I wan't sure what to expect after reading some of the reviews. We were very pleased with everything here. The staff at the front desk were friendly and helpful. The room very spacious and the king bed was awesome. The breakfast was basic, but plenty of coffee. The location was convenient. Will definitely stay here again

Reviewed August 30, 2013

This location is well kept and convenient. Hotel staff were all helpful and I would highly recommend this property. If you're looking for a comfortable no frills place to stay, just outside of San Francisco, this is an excellent choice. Breakfast was average and all of the basics were complimentary and included.
Safe neighborhood and rates were better than most in the area. Sizeable room was recently updated and can easily compete with higher priced hotels. Next time I'm back in the bay area, I'll definitely stay here again.
Housekeeping staff goes above and beyond by including personal touches each day.
The property does not have a hotel or restaurant so I gave average for those categories.

Room Tip: Even though this property is located right beside Rt 101, there is very little traffic noise.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed August 29, 2013

this is a great hotel to stay at, on business great location close to highway, food and shopping. rooms are very clean and up to date. big TV's, beds very comfortable, covered parking, staff very friendly and nice. Victor (GM) very helpful with knowing the area, I will stay here every time I am in the area, cant beat the rate and room quality.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed August 25, 2013

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Ramada