“perfect home”

Ramada Limited San Francisco Airport North
“perfect home”
Reviewed July 31, 2013

I'm really happy about ramada. I really loved everything. The services, the rooms are always clean, whenever you call you them to do something they will straight ahead do it for you with an big smile on the face.. Me and my family are staying here for one whole month! We have a little baby with us that simply love VICTOR PARBOHOO, hes the guy that works in the front desk. He's very nice! My whole family already love him, specially our baby! Everytime we leave the hotel or get in the hotel he will always stop and talk to us asking how is everything! Thanks so much Victor for being such as a professional! There's also this lady, Maria one of the cleanears, she's awesome too. Very professional! Thanks so much Ramada for giving me and my family such a good experience!!!!!

• Stayed July 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (120)
Scarborough, Maine
Reviewed July 29, 2013

We did not enjoy a 3 night stay at this hotel. Upon arrival and checking out the room I immediately asked if they had a sister hotel with any availability. They laughed and said no. I told them that the room was not clean, the comforters on the beds were filthy with visible stains. I was assured they would take care of it, but it never happened. The hotel is pretty much in the middle of nowhere and it didn't look safe to walk in the neighborhood. We took a taxi from the airport which was provided free of charge by the hotel. My friend who travelled with us needs to use oxygen to breathe and his apparatus is apparent to others, however, it didn't seem to slow down the crazy taxi driver who drove like a complete maniac. He did finally take his foot off the metal when I told him that I wasn't in a hurry and neither should he be and that he needed to slow down immediately. It was the first time in my life I have never tipped a taxi driver (something I was able to do later because we had him again and he did drive normally then) I told the staff who didn't really seem to care either way. I thought they should know because they pay for his services to their customers. I was rudely contacted by the manager on day 3 that we were overdue on our checkout. Even after giving him our confirmation info he still insisted that we were supposed to have checked out. Later he apologized. Too late!!

1 Thank Paulaem922
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States
Reviewed July 26, 2013

This hotel was a perfect location. It was easy on & off the highway & close to the airport. The general manager, Victor Parbhoo, was great. We had never been to the area before & he was very helpful. The room was large & clean. We loved that the room had two queen size beds instead of just two doubles that we had at other hotels. It also had a refrigerator at no extra charge!

Reviewed July 25, 2013

I travel to San Francisco fairly often and have come accustomed to hotel staff in the area being very blunt and inconsiderate due to the high volume of customers and the constant over booking. That was not the case at this location!! After searching through several hotels near the airport was recommended to the Ramada and upon arrival i was greeted by the clerk at the desk even though he was engaged in a conversation on the phone while tending to the customers at the counter. Being a former hospitality mystery shopper I unknowingly take note of cleanliness, timing, and above all else customer service. The clerk, Victor, whom I discovered to be the GM would have scored phenomenally on customer service. He was extremely polite, very friendly and made check ins as easy as possible not only for myself but for others as well. It does not take long to find out that Victor is very prideful of his opportunity and it was a pleasure doing business with him not only am I certain I'll be back but I look forward to it. By the way the room was very clean and included a large flat screen tv with satellite as well as room service from one of my favorite Italian restaurants nearby for no extra cost

• Stayed July 2013
Point Reyes Station, California
Reviewed July 24, 2013

My wife & I usually stay overnite at a hotel when flying to & from San Francisco Airport for the convenience of parking and going to and from our home which is a 2 hour drive from SFO. We've done this for many years.

This Ramada Inn was easily the nicest hotel we've stayed at, and the price was very reasonable. It was clean, roomy, comfortable, & very quiet, but the nicest experience was the man behind the desk, Victor Parbhoo, the general manager. Other hotel managers could take a lesson from Victor. He was very thorough from making the reservation over the phone right through to our check out. A man who is gracious, polite, accommodating, efficient, and always with a nice genuine smile.

When flying out of SFO again, we will certainly book our overnite stay here.

Thanks, Victor....... hope to see you again soon.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the quiet backside.
Uppsala
Reviewed July 24, 2013

Victor Parbhoo (general manager) and his staff were very friendly and provided an excellent service. Our room was large and our beds very comfortable. There could have been more tables in the lobby though, for the breakfast. It was very crowded.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed July 23, 2013

We were a large group that stayed there recently. I can honestly say that the staff was incredibly friendly and did everything possible to accommodate our needs and went out of their way to ensure that we were doing okay. They were truly genuine about ensuring our comfort.

The rooms were clean and the beds were comfortable. We stayed 2 nights and had a very pleasant stay.

The location is very good. It is wasn't that far from all of the tourist attractions.

I would recommend this for groups going to the Bay Area.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near South San Francisco
Best Western Plus Grosvenor Airport Hotel
Best Western Plus Grosvenor Airp...
#3 of 28 in South San Francisco
4.0 of 5 bubbles 1,890 reviews
Americas Best Value Inn & Suites - San Francisco Airport
Americas Best Value Inn & Suites...
#4 of 28 in South San Francisco
Hilton Garden Inn San Francisco Airport North
Hilton Garden Inn San Francisco ...
#1 of 28 in South San Francisco
Hampton Inn San Francisco-Airport
Hampton Inn San Francisco-Airpor...
#2 of 28 in South San Francisco
Comfort Inn & Suites San Francisco  Airport North
Comfort Inn & Suites San Francis...
#16 of 28 in South San Francisco
Best Western Plus El Rancho Inn

Been to Ramada Limited San Francisco Airport North? Share your experiences!