Hotel is not expensive and close to the airport and provides a shuttle, but it's just got too many problems. The wireless connection doesn't work. I've stayed here twice--first time I thought it was a fluke, but second time I knew it's a regular problem. Asked the front desk to fix it and they gave me a toll free number to call. It's a number where no one picks up. So no wireless for me.
The lights in their rooms suck too. Many of them are motion-sensor lights, which means they'll turn off while you're just sitting in the room watching TV. Super annoying. The beds are uncomfortable. Hard to sleep well here. Breakfast is mediocre, at best. My second time staying here the damn elevator broke down so I had to walk up four flights of stairs. Also, after walking up four flights of stairs, they gave me a room that smelled like smoke even though I specifically wanted a non-smoking room. So I had to walk back down four flights of stairs to talk to the front desk and then walk back up four flights of stairs to another room.
Asked for a discount for my troubles, and they did not grant it because their supervisor was not around. He was not around at night nor in the morning.
The whole experience stank. Won't stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Location.3 mi (5 km) north of the San Francisco International Airport (SFO), this South San Francisco Ramada Limited is 2 mi (3 km) from a BART station and 12 mi (19.5 km) south of downtown San Francisco and AT&T Park.Hotel Features.Guests of Ramada Limited San Francisco Airport can take a complimentary shuttle between the airport and hotel (guests should contact the hotel after booking for details). A complimentary continental breakfast is served each morning. In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access, the lobby has a computer for guest use along with complimentary weekday newspapers and coffee. Parking is free during a guest's stay and extended parking is available after check-out (surcharge applies).Guestrooms.This Ramada Limited offers air-conditioned guestrooms with pillowtop beds, desks, and ergonomic chairs. TV is equipped with premium cable channels and phones come with free local calls. Complimentary wireless Internet access is provided and complimentary newspapers are delivered on weekdays. Microwaves, refrigerators, and coffee/tea makers are also included. Bathrooms offer shower/tub combinations, designer toiletries, and hair dryers. Rollaway beds can be provided (surcharge). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Wyndham, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ramada Limited San Francisco Airport North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Limited And Suites San Francisco Airport
- Ramada Limited & Suites San Francisco Airport Hotel South San Francisco
- Ramada South San Francisco
- South San Francisco Ramada