“Beautiful Place to stay”

Larkspur Landing South San Francisco
Perkasie, Pennsylvania
“Beautiful Place to stay”
Reviewed December 10, 2013

This hotel was beautiful in a quiet area near everything. The receptionist were awesome, fun and helpful, very friendly. We arrived early and they held our bags so we can go sightseeing and they gave me directions which were to the T. The Piers, Fishermen's Wharf and The golden Gate were very closed to this hotel and we loved it. The setting in the hotel and the Christmas tree was beautiful. Our room was so cleaned and comfortable and so nice felt like home. The internet worked great and the room smelled so good and fresh. Breakfast was available and not bad I must say. The places to eat were near and if not we got menues from the receptionist and the restaurants deliver right to your door. Location was great. The bed so comfortable. We love loved this hotel and will return soon. We highly recommend it.

Room Tip: I recommend that you book on Hotwire as we got a nice price to stay here. Including airline tickets.
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank coolcolors32
Josephine F, General Manager at Larkspur Landing South San Francisco, responded to this review, December 11, 2013
Thank you for reviewing your recent stay at the Larkspur Landing So San Francisco. It is great to hear how much you enjoyed your stay with us. I assure you that I will share your beautiful experience with my entire team especially the front office staff.

We are beyond pleased to hear we've exceedeed your expectations during your visit with us.

We hope to see you again the next time you’re back in SFO area,

Josephine Forino, CHA

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (51)
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Bonita, Ca
Reviewed November 30, 2013

Great quiet hotel with everything we needed - comfortable beds, kitchen area with dishes and utensils, reliable internet, breakfast to go, free parking, free washing machines, clean rooms, easy access to local restaurants and Costco down the road 5 minutes away. Totally satisfied with Larkspur Landing!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Hi Wendy,

Thank you for your response on our survey regarding your recent stay. We appreciate you taking the time to make us aware of your delightful experience during your visit.

We hope to see you again next time you visit the bay area,

Josephine Forino, CHA
Larkspur Landing So San Francisco
Hamburg, New York
Reviewed November 22, 2013

Stayed here for a night on route to New Zealand. One of the nicest hotels I have stayed at for the price. Room was very clean, staff helpful. Free Shuttle downtown and to the airport. Bed was perfect, almost like being home. The hotel is located in a good section and quiet. I would stay here again.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
California
Reviewed November 11, 2013

I've stayed many places around the world and while this isn't the Ritz it is a very nice hotel in this category. We had a small suite with a living area, conference table, kitchen, large bathroom and master bed. It was clean and perfectly located to make it to the 49er game with plenty of time to spare. I highly recommend this hotel and it is close to the airport. I didn't have breakfast but was told it is pretty basic. But the coffee in the room was excellent. I love having a coffee pot in my room.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
singapore
Reviewed November 4, 2013

I love staying here. This is the third time Ive been here and I love it. The rooms are always clean, the beds are comfortable (so are the pillows). The rooms are a good size . I love that there is a small kitchen. The young lady at check-in was very helpful and friendly (even at midnight). Thank goodness for the laundry room - I cant stand not doing my laundry after a cpl of days. I wish they had better cookies , but they are free so I should not complain. Free wifi.
Location is not the best but I can ignore that for the comfort I get when I get in at night.
Also, the hotel provides a shuttle to the airport. Although I did not use the service, I think thats great

Requested for late check-out (flight is at midnight) and was denied (again). Maybe one day...

Hotel provides breakfast but I cant imagine anyone waking up before 9am with a room this comfortable.

I wouldnt mind staying in the room all day.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed October 22, 2013

My first room had a leak coming from the ceiling and the carpet was wet. Seems to me it had been that way for a while so I'm not sure why they gave me that room. No problem, they switched me to another room. Overall, the rooms were comfortable. I will say that the internet is free but extremely awful. I kept getting disconnected from my work VPN. They did have wired internet connections but they did not work. Breakfast was mediocre for the price of this hotel. I've stayed at lesser hotel chains that provided better breakfast for free. The only saving grace is the area was close to a in-n-out burger.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank Asxinu
Sydney, Australia
Reviewed October 15, 2013

Stayed one night, and wished we stayed longer.

Huge/clean rooms with kitchen, nice complimentary breakfast and shuttle to SFO.

Staff was very pleasant and attentive - and actually asked us for feedback when we checked out - the humbleness/non-condescending attitude on display was certainly refreshing.

Also guys, I'm giving you a five-star review because of those cookies you provided at the front desk :)

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple