Larkspur Landing South San Francisco
$115
HIExpress.com
Hampton.com
$140
All reviewsfull kitchenhealthy start breakfastsan franciscofront desksmall kitchenbagelssuite hotelliving roomfree parkingclose to the airportthe breakfast areabusiness centerhard boiled eggsother hotelsbed was very comfortableminute driveunion square
Reviewed August 2, 2013

When i saw the hotel's web site i thought it was going to be one of the nicest hotel i've ever been to, but it was nothing like that, the hotel is OK, but thats it, i found that the staff people were not that charming, but they treated us ok. the location is convenient, close to airport and downtown sf. the room was fine, but small, don't get me wrong, it was ok... but not GREAT...

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 2, 2013

I stayed at the Larkspur in Sacrimento, very nice. Evening snacks, drinks, clean comfortable.
South San Franciso has not evening spread is far from a place to get food, the air conditioner had been unplugged and it took half a night to figure that out. Worst of all the tub did not drain. Nothing worse that standing in water - yuck.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Josephine F, General Manager at Larkspur Landing South San Francisco, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2013

Dear John,

Thank you for your response on our survey regarding your recent stay. We appreciate you taking the time to make us aware of your experience during your visit. I am very sorry for the shortcomings you experienced during your stay with us. It is our goal to consistently ensure our facilities are in good working condition for our guests and we regret our hotel did not live up to your expectations in some aspects of your stay. Your comments have been reviewed by our maintenance team and appropriate action has been taken to ensure a situation of this nature will not be repeated in the future.

We hope you will continue to use Larkspur Hotels as your lodging of choice, and look forward to welcoming you back in an effort to provide you the level of service you expect from Larkspur Hotels.

Josephine Forino
Larkspur Hotels

Reviewed July 31, 2013

I personally will avoid airport hotels in the future
Rooms were spacious, but very average, dark and had an odor.
The price during the week was reasonable, but so are the other hotels in the north.
We stayed in the Financial District our first nite and wanted something close to the airport on our last nite for our early morning flight.
If you're visiting San Fran, i wouldnt recommend staying in the industrial section of South San Francsisco even if it is 5 min from the airport.

Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Hotel was easy to book. It was quiet, with a comfy bed. I was able to sleep early in the evening due to a very early flight. The airport shuttle was right on time. Everything I needed was clean and in working order. My sister stayed here a week earlier, and also had a pleasant stay. This is certainly a good place to stay if you need to be near the airport.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed July 28, 2013

4 nights stay, I asked for a quiet room and got a groundfloor room (100), in front of the fitness room against the stairs and close to the ice cubs machine! House keeping was really bad, I had a doubt on the cleaningness of the sheets, that were never changed during my stay, and the bathroom was not replenished (I had to ask for it). Food: no restaurant. Breakfast: no place to sit, and very limited choice. I forgot a blouse in the room when I left and called the hotel 3 time to get it back, after a week, I called again and was told that they never found it... I'm more than surprise to see this hotel ranked as "8 / 10". I will personally ask my company to erase it from their list.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank brigitte s

Hi Brigitte,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel during your recent visit. Your willingness to share your thoughts with us is genuinely appreciated. It is our goal to provide comfortable, clean and friendly accommodations to all of our guests. We regret that our hotel did not live up to your expectations in some aspects of your stay. We would like to express our sincerest apologies on your recent visit. While we understand that your stay was less than satisfactory, we thank you for sharing your feedback as we rely on you, our guests, to let us know how we are doing so we can better improve the quality and service that we provide to our guests. We hope that you would give us another chance to make your stay as best as it can be.

Josephine Forino