Rooms were clean, front desk was nice, let us check in early, airport shuttle on time, only complaints were two lights in the Kitchenette that we could not figure out how to turn off, so they stayed on all night. Breakfast although free wasn't much. Only cold items, bagels, danish etc and no where to sit. Hampton inn better breakfast for near same price of stay. Overall stay was fine! I would recommend except for breakfast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just off of Highway 101 and eight miles south of San Francisco, The Larkspur Landing South San Francisco Hotel is a mere two miles from the San Francisco International Airport and not far from famous attractions like the Golden Gate Bridge, Alcatraz, Fisherman's Wharf, the Museum of Modern Art and the Napa Valley. Guests of this San Francisco Airport Hotel enjoy comfortable accommodations and can choose to stay in four different types of suites: Studio, Executive, Boardroom and Grand Suites. Among the top San Francisco extended stay hotels, the Larkspur Landing will exceed all of your business and vacation needs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Agoda and Reservation Counter so you can book your Larkspur Landing South San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Larkspur Landing South San Francisco Hotel South San Francisco
- Larkspur South San Francisco
- South San Francisco Larkspur