Got in very late to SFO and spent a night at larkspur before heading to see family. The room was great. Executive suite - one bedroom. We were upgraded to a larger room. It was really close to the airport. Beds were comfy rooms were clean.
Breakfast was just fair, but the biggest problem is that there is only one table in the breakfast area. You can bring the food back to the room, but there were no trays to do that. So you end up awkwardly putting apples and milk cartons in your pockets.
Easily fixed with either more tables or some trays. No hot food, but still a great value for the size of the room and free breakfast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just off of Highway 101 and eight miles south of San Francisco, The Larkspur Landing South San Francisco Hotel is a mere two miles from the San Francisco International Airport and not far from famous attractions like the Golden Gate Bridge, Alcatraz, Fisherman's Wharf, the Museum of Modern Art and the Napa Valley. Guests of this San Francisco Airport Hotel enjoy comfortable accommodations and can choose to stay in four different types of suites: Studio, Executive, Boardroom and Grand Suites. Among the top San Francisco extended stay hotels, the Larkspur Landing will exceed all of your business and vacation needs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotwire, Booking.com, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Larkspur Landing South San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Larkspur Landing South San Francisco Hotel South San Francisco
- Larkspur South San Francisco
- South San Francisco Larkspur