The hotel was decent at first check-in, but slowly it became apparent that they were not quite ready for people to actually stay there. Several calls had to be made to get basics (toothpaste, remote had dead batteries, air-conditioning unit not turned on, bathroom fan didn't work, etc.). Tried to use the laundry facility, but was told they were out of soap so had to drive out and buy detergent from 7-11. A bit disappointing for the price. The support staff seem very overworked.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just off of Highway 101 and eight miles south of San Francisco, The Larkspur Landing South San Francisco Hotel is a mere two miles from the San Francisco International Airport and not far from famous attractions like the Golden Gate Bridge, Alcatraz, Fisherman's Wharf, the Museum of Modern Art and the Napa Valley. Guests of this San Francisco Airport Hotel enjoy comfortable accommodations and can choose to stay in four different types of suites: Studio, Executive, Boardroom and Grand Suites. Among the top San Francisco extended stay hotels, the Larkspur Landing will exceed all of your business and vacation needs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Larkspur Landing South San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Larkspur Landing South San Francisco Hotel South San Francisco
- Larkspur South San Francisco
- South San Francisco Larkspur