2,233 results
All reviewsbest westernssan franciscobreakfast buffetfree shuttleyogurtcomfortable bedrental carlong flightnext morningfront desk staffparking feepark and flyconvenient locationshuttle servicebwsfoairport
Reviewed October 17, 2017

The hotel was close to the airport and is a good stop on the way into San Fran. The actual building itself is older and, but the staff were very kind and helpful and the breakfast was ,hands-down, the best hotel breakfast I have ever had.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
GeneralManager650, General Manager at Best Western Plus Grosvenor Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 18, 2017

Joshua, thanks so much for your nice comments and we are happy you enjoyed the breakfast. Please come back again soon! Jim McGuire, GM

Reviewed October 16, 2017

We love the grovesnor... all the people are so accommodating that work there.... Steph the bartender on the weekends is the best ever. Friendly courteous and takes great care of you. Food is excellent.

Stayed: October 2017, traveled with friends
GeneralManager650, General Manager at Best Western Plus Grosvenor Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 17, 2017

Kathy, thanks so much for your great review. Glad you chose our hotel for your special weekend! I will tell Stephanie you mentioned her. We appreciate your feedback! Jim McGuire, GM

Reviewed October 16, 2017

After a week in Yosemite, stayed here the night before our flight home. Close to the airport. Very quiet and relaxing room. Wish there were more restaurants within walking distance. The remainder of this review is only being written to satisfy trip advisor's silly requirement for 20 characters. If I had wished to write that much in the actual review, I would have but instead I need to bore you with this diatribe.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Marvin, thanks for your review and the "extra characters" - that made us chuckle. We appreciate your feedback. Please come back again soon. Jim McGuire, GM

Reviewed October 15, 2017

We stayed here before our early flight to Hawaii. Super quick check in with a friendly smiling lady. A nice room with comfy beds. The shuttle was efficient and quick. Its the best place to stay thats not to expensive.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
Thank Barry and Nicol... G
GeneralManager650, General Manager at Best Western Plus Grosvenor Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2017

Barry and Nicole, thanks so much for your nice comments! We appreciate your feedback, please come back again soon! Jim McGuire, GM

Reviewed October 15, 2017

I have stayed at this property before and been very unimpressed. BUT, I needed a long term parking while I was out of the country for 3 weeks and the hotel is close to the Airport and the cost of a room for one night plus the fee to park for 3 weeks was lower than the park and fly we have used in the past. All things considered, I would use the hotel again if I were flying out. If, on the other hand, I was just staying at the hotel, I would use another property.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Hello Elizabeth, thanks for your comments. Sorry that you are unimpressed with our hotel, yet you still seem to like it. OK, we appreciate your feedback. Thanks again.
Jim McGuire, General Manger