This hotel located near sfo is a good option for those who wish for an affordable location near San francisco. Rooms are clean and so are the bathrooms. The hot breakfast buffet is somewhat ok but not everyday. Staff is good to down right dumb (depending on the day on shift). If your going to a 49ner game book a bus ride on friday before the game (ask at the desk). When going to Sanfrancisco go burno parking lot
BART system and take the train to the Powell station. From there it is very easy to catch the cable cars to fishermans wharf. Its a lot easier than driving down there and having to find a parking spot.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Recipient hotel of 3 Best Western "Director's Award" and 11 consecutive "Excellent Housekeeping Awards". Newly renovated rooms, restaurant, bar and meeting space. Location, location, location! The BEST WESTERN PLUS Grosvenor Hotel offers all the amenities you need for business or pleasure! Restaurant, bar, business center, fitness center, seasonal outdoor pool, complimentary shuttle to SFO. PLEASE NOTE that our front entrance and porte cochere are currently under renovation and our entrance is located at the rear of the hotel. Thank you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity and Best Western so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Grosvenor Airport Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western South San Francisco
- South San Francisco Best Western