The hotel was close to the airport. There was a shuttle service to the airport that ran every 30 minutes. The shuttle dropped off at the BART location so it was east and quick to travel to San Francisco. The staff was friendly and very helpful. We had breakfast with our reservation and the breakfast was excellent with a good variety. Would definitely stay at the hotel if I have the pleasure of returning to San Francisco.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Recipient hotel of 3 Best Western "Director's Award" and 11 consecutive "Excellent Housekeeping Awards". Newly renovated rooms, restaurant, bar and meeting space. Location, location, location! The BEST WESTERN PLUS Grosvenor Hotel offers all the amenities you need for business or pleasure! Restaurant, bar, business center, fitness center, seasonal outdoor pool, complimentary shuttle to SFO. PLEASE NOTE that our front entrance and porte cochere are currently under renovation and our entrance is located at the rear of the hotel. Thank you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets and Odigeo so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Grosvenor Airport Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western South San Francisco
- South San Francisco Best Western