Reviewed February 29, 2012

Great food and you received a large serving. I was only given the "Dinner" menu, but I seen other patrons ordering off of another "salad " menu after I received my meal.

Reviewed January 22, 2012

The menu was very limited, I was looking forward to some local food items, but there weren't very may choices. The beer was unreasonably
priced. Up side the burger was great but the bacon I ordered was not included (they forgot it, yes,I did pay for it and it was not removed from the ticket), the comp was a dessert, not bad, I do recommend the bread pudding if you are into things like that. I would probably go to a different property to eat next time.

Reviewed December 11, 2011

Stay here threevtimes per year while visiting relatives and end up eating here on arrival or some other night.consistent quality and service,I go with sonoma chicken club or huge burger.cheeseburger seem popular but steak way overpriced.nice compliment to two hour open bar every night but if you look around plenty of other restaurants in area.

Reviewed November 23, 2011

Happy Hour consisted of a veggie platter with ranch dressing and tortilla chips with salsa. Beers and simple mixed drinks are also included.

Ended up ordering from the "bar" menu and the portions were large, but not huge. It's also quite expensive. Then again, most hotel food is.

Reviewed February 18, 2011

I've come here for lunch many time with friends. I was disappointed with my resent visit. I order a panini which came with fries and paid $13 (+tax & tip). I was imagining a good size heavy lunch for their price. I was torn when my meal arrived. It was a small sandwich and my sundried tomata (which come with the panini) was blah... i didn't see a sundried tomato at all. It was more of a spread. They are generous with the fries so that was a good thing.

I would go back again because I've never had a problem with my meal (till recently). I'll just make sure I don't order a panini next time. staff are nice and enviorment was nice too.