“Lots of variety”

Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Buffet, Takeout
“Lots of variety”
Reviewed March 29, 2013 via mobile

I got to the restaurant before the dinner rush at 5.30PM. It was nearly empty. The variety was good and was happy to find Sushi, which looked very fresh. I wondered how long some of the food was in the heat warmers? Lots is seafood in the buffet. Overall I thought the food was bland as well as the ambiance.

Sacramento, California
“Average here is very good”
Reviewed February 23, 2013

The superb Asian food available in the San Francisco Bay area sets the bar very high for any Chinese restaurant or buffet, but Beijing Buffet puts in a very good showing by providing a varied and enjoyable meal. As in all buffets, service is immediate and one eats as quickly as one can walk to the many dozens of tasty dishes waiting at the steam tables. There were more choices than I could sample including excellent steamed, fried and baked seafood. I did not get to their Mongolian BBQ area at all. Worth noting was the variety of soups such as fish ball and fish bone soup that I had not seen before, along with the usual egg drop and hot/sour varieties. The restaurant, previously reviewed as noisy and unkempt looked sparkly clean to me (except for the restroom, which could use more attention).

• Visited February 2013
Union City, California
“Vast selection”
Reviewed February 5, 2013

A busy Chinese restaurant well frequented by locals which says much for the quality, variety and value. Standard varies on time of day

Reno, Nevada
“An avrage buffet.”
Reviewed October 25, 2012

Went here while staying at the hotel next door. The place looked very clean, and I was greated and sat very quickly. The food was just alright and the price was a bit high. The service was good, my waiter always had my drink (diet cola) full and my dirty plates cleared quickly. In fact he tried to take one of my plates before I was finished eating the fruit I had. But in his defence I was eating the ice cream I had in another bowl.

Sacramento, California
“variety was ample, but temp was luke warm, good potential”
Reviewed October 22, 2012

Our dinner that night was at this restaurant, which is right next door to the Citigarden Hotel. They had mostly Asian customers, with very few tourists, leading us to believe that the food was authentic. The food variety was huge, kept warm in 4 6-foot long warmer tables with 8 different offerings each, a grilling area, as well as sushi, fruit, and dessert. The food was tasty, but the heating units didn’t do a very good job of keeping the food warm, so the luke-warm temperatures took away from the taste. The price was very reasonable, $15 per adult.

1 Thank Kip F