Everything went well during my stay here. Front desk clerk could tell I had serious back pain, so she offered me a jacuzzi room since I was an HH member. Hotel was clean and rooms had nice amenities and good beds. Wish I had been there for breakfast -- but my flight left so early that I was on the 4:20 am shuttle. Ouch! They gave me a breakfast bag to go, though I'm sure it's nowhere near as nice as the real deal...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just 1.5 miles from the San Francisco International Airport, our hotels offers an ideal location for both business and leisure travelers. Situated in the center of the biotech industry and minutes away from downtown San Francisco, our guests enjoy the best of the bay area. We offer free shuttle to/from the San Francisco International Airport, as well as a free shuttle to Union Square (shopping center in downtown San Francisco), Fri-Sat. We also offer multiple types of rooms including suites and meeting rooms. Free WiFi, free daily hot breakfast, free parking, fitness center, Manager's Reception (M-W). Also, each room has a 37in LCD flat screen TV with numerous HD channels. We Love Having you Here! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hampton Inn San Francisco-Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn San Francisco Airport Hotel South San Francisco
- Hampton Inn South San Francisco
- South San Francisco Hampton Inn