“Hidden Gem” 4 of 5 bubbles

Inn at Oyster Point
Wausau, Wisconsin
“Hidden Gem”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2013

The only reason I did not give it 5 stars is that it is a little dated. But very clean, well maintained and so convenient to the airport. Service and staff great. Breakfast to your room a nice touch(free). We will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Realmeg51

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (155)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 22, 2013

The Inn was truly wonderful. From the food at the onsite bar and restaurant to the beautiful room with roaring fireplace, what a treat! I enjoyed the complimentary breakfast overlooking the water with the fire going, who could ask for more!!

• Stayed January 2013
Merced, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 13, 2013

I booked this hotel as part of a park and fly package. I dropped my car off and left it there for 16 days while I was out of the country. I was told that since my returning flight was coming in at midnight that I shoudl take a taxi to the hotel. I arrived shortly after midnight.I was given a card to fill out for breakfast the next morning at no charge. Check in was quick and i was put in roon 330. After traveling for 18 hours I don't even think I turned on the light but notinced the view of the harbor and bay. I climbed in to bed and it was one of the most comfortbale beds Ive ever slept in. In the morning when I woke up I was surpeised to see such a cute quirky decor with a mic if old and new. the room was big and well decorated. Iy had a large business desk which fortunately I didn't need to use. There was a Keurig coffee pot in the room. There was a knock on the door right on schedule for when I asked for breakfast.. Much to my surprise they brought coffee and tea, orange juice bagels, yogurt and a misx of fresh berries for us. It is a really nice touch to deliver the breakfast. Teh staff i encountered were pleasant and professional. We actually stayed a little later than planned because it was so nice. It's onen of my new favorite hotesl and I like it well enough to go on a non airport related trip. They seem conscientious of custome satisfaction and determined to achieve it. Im their new biggest fan.

Room Tip: Room 330 is a corner room with a nice ay view
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank Takemeanywhere
Merced, CA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 3, 2013

I have used this property 4 years in a row for their Park, Sleep, Fly program. Now, I dont even check any other places around SFO when I have to fly overseas and park my car. I have had no complaints in all my stays. From the front desk staff to the airport shuttle drivers, everyone is very courteous and nice. The location is quite neat, right by the marina which makes for a nice view from the rooms. Cozy and comfortable rooms with a fireplace. I guess they have updated the rooms by adding flat screen tv's and Keurig coffee makers. Also, like the fact that breakfast is brought up to your room in the morning. I will highly recommend this property.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
3 Thank kst1
Honolulu, Hawaii
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 19, 2012

Made reservations because of the free parking, breakfast and fireplaces in each room. We were pleasantly surprised at the comfort of the room and the friendliness of the staff. And, the view from the room...was even better than the pictures show. We would definately stay there again!

Room Tip: We stayed on the top floor which had a higher ceiling height. Made the room feel bigger.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Puyallup, Washington
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 29, 2012

This hotel is a gem in the San Fran area. Great staff and wonderful rooms. It was our anniversary and they made it special with a gift I requested for my wife. Excellent food and service in the restaurant and enjoy having the light breakfast in the room.

Room Tip: Top floor - 330 is our special room
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Los Angeles, CA
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 21, 2012

The actual overall rating would have been 4.5 stars if I would have had the option to choose that. We stayed here in October for about 4 nights and the service was excellent. The staff there really went out of their way to make sure we were comfortable. I even asked if it was possible for me to get picked up at the airport by their hotel shuttle when I was just dropping off my rental car at Hertz the night before we departed SFO and they worked with me to do that thus saving me taxi fare. The driver of the hotel shuttle was a very nice older gentleman, very talkative and friendly. The bed was really comfortable and the room was nice sized. We were treated very well there during our stay. The main complaint I had was that they messed up our breakfast order on 2 occasions. The first time, they brought in our breakfast 30 minutes too early and and the second, they brought us pastries when we had ordered cereal. The other minor complaint were that the grass area between the hotel and the marina was not clean and covered in animal droppings, so you have to be careful where you step. However, I am not sure if the hotel is responsible for the upkeep of that area.
In any case, I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone staying in San Francisco. I will definitely stay here again, the next time we fly to San Francisco.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank jlg22
Also consider these accommodations in or near South San Francisco
Hilton Garden Inn San Francisco Airport North
Hilton Garden Inn San Francisco ...
#1 of 28 in South San Francisco
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel San Francisco Airport North
Courtyard San Francisco Airport/Oyster Point Waterfront
Courtyard San Francisco Airport/...
#7 of 28 in South San Francisco
BEST WESTERN PLUS Grosvenor Airport Hotel
BEST WESTERN PLUS Grosvenor Airp...
#3 of 28 in South San Francisco
4.0 of 5 bubbles 1,844 reviews
Hampton Inn San Francisco-Airport
Hampton Inn San Francisco-Airpor...
#2 of 28 in South San Francisco
Residence Inn San Francisco Airport/Oyster Point Waterfront
Residence Inn San Francisco Airp...
#8 of 28 in South San Francisco

Been to Inn at Oyster Point? Share your experiences!