Americas Best Value Inn & Suites - San Francisco Airport
$159
EmbassySuites.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $184/night.

GardenInn.com
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $174/night.

Ramada Limited San Francisco Airport North(South San Francisco)(Great Value!)
$110
$110
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $133/night.

$139
$129
QualityInn
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $148/night.

$168
$130
HIExpress.com
$159
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $178/night.

$118
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of $160/night.

$169
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $219/night.

All reviewsfree parkingfamily ownedsmall hotelsan franciscocomfortable bedstay there againworked perfectlyfirst floorironing boardgrand avenuecovered parkingwi fireasonable ratesstayed here for nightseasy accessnice roomone night stay
Reviewed October 8, 2013

Great rooms, clean and also a good location: only 20 minutes from Fisherman Wharf. Enough parking spots and a friendly staff.

Some shops in the neighborhood: Starbucks, Subway, Groceries, etcetera.

San Francisco is a wonderful and beautiful city. Tips: Whale Tour, Sightseeing Hop on and Hop off bus - cross the Golden Gate Bridge and visit Sausalito.

• Stayed: September 2013
Sam T, General Manager at Americas Best Value Inn & Suites - San Francisco Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 12, 2013

Thanks for being a guest of Hotel and for reaching out with such exceptional words for us. It was a pleasure to have hosted your San Francisco visit, and we're happy to hear that our hotel and attentive services lent to your enjoyable stay. We'd love the opportunity to host your returning visits, and we hope that you'll reach out as you plan your next travels to our region. Thanks again for your stay and review!

Reviewed October 5, 2013

I stayed here for 3 nights during my west coast road trip, booked it after good reviews on here and crazy prices closer to downtown. So glad I did, good location, big room, giant bed, quiet, very clean and excellent price. The owner was very nice and gave good advice on getting around San Francisco, he advised getting the 292 samtrans bus that stops right outside and goes directly to downtown San Fran in approx 35 mins for $2, I did this and it was an excellent service. There is a mall a few mins away on el camino real which included a massive cinema that I used a couple of times. I would definitely stay here again and recommend it to others.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo

Thanks for being a guest of our Hotel and for reaching out to share your experience with us. We're so happy to hear that our team and services were the highlight of your trip, and we look forward to hosting you through the duration of your travels to come. Please be sure to reach out to us the next time you're planning a San Francisco stay; we'd love the opportunity to provide you another incomparable visit. Thanks again for your time and review!

Reviewed October 5, 2013

This is by far the nicest "motel" I've stayed at. The owners/managers have thought about almost every detail you can think of. Thick new carpet, marble shower, nice bedding, extremely clean, CFL lighting, new technology access cards, motion sensors (I know some of these things don't matter but it's their attention to detail that is so impressive). Very clean and comfortable, good price, good location to restaurants, etc. Recommended highly!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple

Thanks for being our guest and for taking the time to share the simple luxuries of our Hotel. We're immensely proud of our property and our outgoing team, and we're happy to have been able to afford you with a relaxing end to your adventurous days. It would be a pleasure to host you again, and we hope that you'll reach out to us the next time you return to the area. We'd love to build more memories alongside you, and we thank you again for your wonderful review!

Reviewed October 3, 2013

We shopped around for a location close to the airport with decent prices and decent accommodations. Some silicon valley confab made rooms at our usual haunts hard to come by at anything you would call a reasonable price. I wasn't familiar with this brand and, therefore, relied on Tripadvisor comments to convince me that I wasn't going to end up in a dump. First, one has to realize that this is not a Marriott or Hilton, even though it is rated more highly than some of those. This is more like a 2-story motel. So, if a big lobby with a concierge is what you want, you will be disappointed. That said, it is a nicely-run, well-kept property that is comfortable enough for the price. The gentleman at the desk, Sam I think, was very helpful with suggestions for dining and directions to the freeway, which was pretty easy to get to considering how convoluted it was to get to the hotel from 101 North. There's parking (in a garage) for the ground floor as well as same-deck parking for the second floor, which is where we stayed. The office is very small and is also where the continental breakfast is located. We didn't use the breakfast because of our early departure, but the breakfast is a take-it-and-go setup (there's no room to sit or to congregate more than 2 or 3 people). Also, the office is not a 24 hour operation. I was advised to leave my electronic key in the room and make sure the door was shut. I was given my bill when I checked in. I would check ahead with the hotel if you're planning a late arrival. Don't expect to pop in at 2 AM and have a normal check-in. Now, about the rooms. The room was to me was good-sized with a king bed, a small sofa, coffee table, desk area, dresser drawers, flat-screen TV, micro wave and mini-fridge. There was also an iron and ironing board as well as a built-in hair dryer. The bathroom sink area was outside of the toilet shower/tub area. Everything was up-to-date. The shower was very good despite being a tub combo. The light switches are combination switch/motion activation, so they go out by themselves if you forget to turn them off. The bed was very good. I like a firm bed and this was one of those. Of the 11 hotels I stayed in this trip, this was the best bed I slept in. Wi-Fi was strong and easy to access. The only real complaint I had about the room was that the bath towels were thin and scratchy, and I couldn't get the ironing board to fold back up. As mentioned in other reviews, the room doors open to the outside, not an interior hallway. However, the room doors all face inward toward a courtyard area rather than toward the street. The door locks were modern electronic-type with dead-bolt and hasp-type locks on the inside. The area the hotel is in is more of a blue collar industrial area, not a scary area but not hotel row either. This hotel can be easy to miss if you're not paying attention. There seems to be one check-in parking stall right in front on the street, or it might be a bus stop. I wasn't sure. You can turn the corner just past the entrance and park in the garage to check in. Don't be put off by the hotel exterior, which is not fancy. Fortunately for the traveler, the modernization investment was made in the rooms. We paid $111 and change (taxes included) through booking.com. Considering the alternatives, I thought we got a good deal for that price. Not the Ritz, but a good bargain for a one-nighter near the airport.

Room Tip: I'd recommend the 2nd floor rooms just to be free of noise from above. Parking also is a little more spacious on the second floor.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple

Thanks for being our guest and for taking the time to share your Hotel experience with us. We're happy to hear that your visit was an enjoyable one, and we appreciate your suggestions for improvement. Guest feedback like yours enables our continued growth, and we hope that you'll reach out in the future to share in this evolution. It was a pleasure to have had you as our guest; we'd love to see more of you soon!

Reviewed September 26, 2013

We stayed here for just one night after flying in from London. The hotel was very well cared for in a good location, 10 min drive from the car hire centre but within walking distance of restaurants. The room was large with a very comfortable bed and a sofa, all the amenities you could want and spotlessly clean.The staff were friendly and helpful. Breakfast was simple but adequate. I would definitely use this hotel again.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Sam T, General Manager at Americas Best Value Inn & Suites - San Francisco Airport, responded to this reviewResponded November 24, 2013

Thank your for your recent stay at our hotel and giving us the highest ratings. I am glad to hear that you felt our hotel to be clean and convenient. We appreciate your business and hope we can serve you again in future. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.