Americas Best Value Inn & Suites - San Francisco Airport
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Airport Inn(South San Francisco)
  • Breakfast included
  • Restaurant
View Hotel
Hotel Focus SFO(South San Francisco)
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsfree parkingfamily ownedsmall continental breakfastsmall hotelsan franciscocomfortable bedstay there againworked perfectlyfirst floorironing boardwithin walking distancegrand avenuecovered parkingtwo nightswi fipublic transportationnice room
Reviewed June 19, 2013

Great Inn for traveler's flying via SF airport - park and fly. Rooms are stylish and open onto a beautifully appointed courtyard from the ground floor. The courtyard is open to the street, however, so not so safe feeling at night as hotel management (Mr. Patel?) closes lobby at 10 pm (we checked in late at 11 pm). Surrounding neighborhood appears to be working class and up-kept homes. The beds are firm, but pillows are flat and hard. Heating and air conditioning are the large unit that fits under the window and makes quite a bit of noise when running. Our room was next to vending machines in courtyard, so we got to hear soda cans being dispensed late into the night by either street passersby's or hotel guests. Parking garage is also open to street. Garage is both covered and uncovered. Hotel sits right alongside Hwy 101.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Sam T, Guest Relations Manager at Americas Best Value Inn & Suites - San Francisco Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2016

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and I am glad to hear that your stay with us was a memorable one! We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future.

Reviewed June 17, 2013

Excellent nice and clean and a small hotel. Although the hotel is small but the rooms are really huge. Very specious and clean room. We paid $72 per one night during our visit to SFO last Feb. We are really happy with the service we got for the proce we pay. They also have complementary breakfast which I believe can be improved .

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed June 15, 2013

We just stayed two nights here and we thought it was one of the nicest places we've stayed. It was very clean. spacious, and modern and the staff was very friendly and helpful. Lots of restaurants in walking distance and really close to the airport. I would stay here again!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed June 4, 2013

We spent two days at this Hotel. We arrived at midnight and the owner was waiting for us. Even at this hour he was cheerful. We were up early the next morning and it was the owner again who met me when I came down to get something to eat. He was just as cheerful and he seemed genuinely happy that I was there. The rooms were clean and the neighborhood quiet. The next time I come to SF I will definitely stay here.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Joseph B

Reviewed May 29, 2013

my girlfriend and I have stayed in this hotel for a long while, after moving from different places. I like this place very much. Free parking, free coffee, the rooms are nice and clean, good service, nice friendly staff, low cost, and I would like to recommend this hotel to family and friends.

Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
Sam T, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn & Suites - San Francisco Airport, responded to this reviewResponded June 2, 2013

Thank you for the positive comments regarding the hotel and the staff. I'm pleased that you found the hotel to meet your needs. We look forward to hosting you again.