We stayed for one night, prior to our recent trip to SF. I was unsure whether to book with them, or go for something cheaper/budget, but the two rooms (suite) swung it for me, the rate being $149, booked direct.
The accommodation was absolutely huge and felt like a small flat. The surroundings are attractive, and while I would not want to be based there for more than one night (unless I was there on business). the central atrium and koi carp pool with plenty of bar seating area is attractive.
Beds were comfortable, and the bathroom was fine with a large selection of neutrogena products. Shower was a little tricky to use however.
We ate dinner and had some drinks in the bar. The drinks seemed a little expensive, but not overly so (USA seems so expensive for alcohol!). Dinner can be expensive if you want it to be, but i stuck with a pasta dish which was under $20.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton San Francisco Airport - South San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites San Francisco Airport Hotel South San Francisco
- Embassy Suites South San Francisco
- Embassy Suite South San Francisco
- South San Francisco Embassy Suites