I arrived at SFO early on a sunny Thursday afternoon for a cosmetic procedure in San Francisco the next day. It was such a perfect day for lazing around and relaxing, so my partner who is a HH member, decided to splurge and got us a suite on the HH floor. We weren't disappointed. While I agree with other reviews that the entire property needs updating, our suite was spacious,clean, and very comfortable. In spite of our intention to go out and explore the surrounding areas, we actually fell asleep on the super comfortable bed, and woke up refreshed from our nap! .
Since it was still early, we were able to drive to the Pulgas Water Temple to enjoy the solitude and beautiful grounds. After visiting Pulga, we drove to downtown San Mateo where we had a pleasant time walking around and exploring the shops and trying to decide where we wanted dinner. We finally decided to eat at Curry Up, an Indian fusion place which serves amazing food! After dinner, we stopped by Draeger's to pick up a few groceries to stock up our suite's refrigerator for late night snacking. Our last stop was Beard Papa's for the world's most delicious, mouth watering, and jaw-dropping cream puffs! .
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Priceline, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton San Francisco Airport - South San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites San Francisco Airport Hotel South San Francisco
- Embassy Suites South San Francisco
- Embassy Suite South San Francisco
- South San Francisco Embassy Suites