Having stayed in this area multiple times for both work and pleasure, really impressed with the opportunities this hotels setting gives you! Stayed here this time with family while wife was participating in a business forum. Roughly 15 minute drive on 101 either way gets you to lower San Francisco downtown or, other way, to Airport and access to Burlingame and there abouts. Want to cut across to the coast and Half Moon Bay??...freeway for that is right there...want to get to East Bay but hate trying to go through San Fran, well just head south 5-10 minute and hit San Mateo bridge and over.....Hotel is a smaller, very well kept Embassy Suites. We checked in at around 7:00, met with best front desk of any Embassy Suites my family has experienced and an unexpected upgrade in a room! Has an actual restaurant on site as well as the usual breakfast/reception with an actual lounge! Great views from windows in the rooms and very quiet. Would have given this a 5+ except for 2 things.....parking is like most other properties in that its expensive (17.00 for hotel lot..) and some wear starting to show in carpets and wallpaper. Multiple businesses near by for those of interest and 101 access in 100 meters yet still very quiet! This hotel is now in our families inner choices for work and leisure! Thanks to all!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Hilton Hotels Direct, Orbitz, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Priceline, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton San Francisco Airport - South San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites San Francisco Airport Hotel South San Francisco
- Embassy Suites South San Francisco
- Embassy Suite South San Francisco
- South San Francisco Embassy Suites