“Excellent therapeutic massage” 5 of 5 bubbles

Cloverleaf Therapeutic Massage
Atlanta, GA
“Excellent therapeutic massage”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 20, 2014 via mobile

I was visiting a friend who recommended a massage from Eileen. Perfect recommendation - I had the best massage I've ever had. She was amazing and so professional. Wish I lived closer.

Visited February 2014

Atlanta, Georgia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Cloverleaf Therapeutic Massage”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 18, 2014

Visiting California from Atlanta, and really wish I could find someone JUST LIKE EILEEN at home. Eileen's knowledge and skills far exceed those of anyone from whom I have had a massage. I have had chronic pain in my neck for several years and after many "massages", there was no true relief. One massage with Eilieen and I a have more range of motion and no pain one week later. What was most impressive was the breadth of her skills. I have recently been exposed to structural integration (rolfing), a therapy with which she was very knowledgable. My experience with another therapist produced great results for piriformis and illiotibial band pain, but the therapy was VERY painful. Eileen's techniques give the same results and with only mild tenderness and no "real" pain during the therapy. I am on a serious hunt to find someone like Eileen at home. Treat yourself!!!!

Visited February 2014