“It's ok”

Dining options: Lunch, Outdoor Seating
Los Angeles, California
“It's ok”
Reviewed November 4, 2013

My friend and I came here and ordered a pumpkin latte and and a pumpkin milkshake. The pumpkin latte was not sweet enough. It tasted like pumpkin but no sweetener at all. So it didn't even taste that great. The pumpkin milkshake on the other hand was great! The vanilla ice cream sweetened the pumpkin and blended so well. The milkshake was so thick we couldn't drink it out of the straw at first. We ended up waiting an hour when we were able to drink it with a straw and it was still cold!

• Visited October 2013

Pasadena, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Charming Trip To Yester-year”
Reviewed October 22, 2013

I love this place. There is a wonderful compounding pharmacy that can fill your order whether it be from scratch or commercial. The old fashioned soda fountain and candy/novelty gift store is a treat and blast from the past. It's always decorated for the season and there is even some outdoor sidewalk-seating so you can enjoy your ice cream cones and watch traffic and people go by, but best to do so when it is not rush hour. The scoops are generous too! I think they also have sandwiches too, but I'd stick to the ice cream.

Visited October 2013
Osprey, Florida
“A step back in time to the old fashioned drug store soda fountain”
Reviewed September 28, 2013

We had heard about this place and put it on our must see list when we were visiting there last week. It is a step back, including the service, decor, waitstaff and food. We had lunch and dessert. Of course we left so stuffed many of us skipped dinner. Truly a must visit for anyone in the area.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Deacontomgrant
South Pasadena, California
“Great old time soda fountain”
Reviewed July 15, 2013

I love places like this,takes u back to the old soda fountain stores in the 50's and 60's,sit at the counter and have a ice cream soda ,or have lunch.Outdoor sitting is nice.Has old time candy too,and toys,signs,gifts.Not much seating inside a couple of tables but I think the counter is fun.Been here a long time and can get very busy because it's that cool of a place!

• Visited July 2013
Augusta, GA
“Felt Like a Kid Again”
Reviewed March 31, 2013

My husband and I ate like we could afford the calories.m we are both old enough to remember a good old soda fountain. This place is especially known for its sundaes, but we had glorious burgers, sweet potato fries and onion rings to die for. I had a wonderful vanilla malt, and they brought the extra in a container. My husband had a cherry phosphate, and it was excellent as well. Very good service.

Visited March 2013