“stay” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Ramada South El Monte

Ramada South El Monte
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in South El Monte

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Atascadero, California
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 9, 2014 via mobile

I stayed here this past weekend and it was absolutely awful. The only thing I can say was I slept, showered and left. The rooms are dated, the carpets are old and the property is in horrible shape. The elevator is filthy, with graffiti on it. Just don't stay here....keep on searching.

Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
3 Thank tl4tl
South El Monte
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 25, 2014

I spent four nights here recently and was very pleased with my stay, especially since it was only $80/night. The room was clean and the furnishings were in great condition. A few more outlets around the bed would have been nice. The bathroom was okay, the toilet ran and the shower head was way too low for me and I'm not very tall. That was really the only problem I found with the room. The free continental breakfast left a little to be desired but at least it was free. It was also nice that the hotel was right off the freeway so I could easily get to where I was working for the week. If I go back for work in El Monte in the future I would definitely consider staying here again.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
      Location
      Sleep Quality
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Also consider these accommodations in or near South El Monte
#3 of 11 in Rosemead
Howard Johnson Inn and Suites Pico Rivera
Hilton Garden Inn Los Angeles Montebello
DoubleTree by Hilton Whittier Los Angeles

Been to Ramada South El Monte? Share your experiences!