“Great Little Place”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Soquel Dr.
Description: Main Street Garden & Cafe is located in downtown Soquel, CA and serves California - Italian cuisine
Tracy, California
“Great Little Place”
Reviewed October 2, 2012

I was actually looking for the restaurant called Theo's which used to be here before I was deployed. I called the restaurant and they said they would be able to take me at 5:30pm because they were booked up all the way to 9:00pm. I was so happy to see the gardens were still there. I was alone so I ordered three appetizers the olives were warm and delicious, bruschetta also great, but did not like the sardines. I was happy they had Windy Oaks Terra Pinot Noir and ordered a bottle which I somehow forgot to take with me. Great personal service loved sitting outside with the heaters on.

• Visited September 2012

Montreal, Canada
“Great service and great food”
Reviewed September 22, 2012

Nice small restaurant with very good quality cuisine. The Italian chef came to our table for each course to explain the meals and get our appreciation. The sardines and the pizza were fantastic.

• Visited September 2012
Corralitos, California
“ALWAYS GREAT”
Reviewed August 20, 2012

We live in the area, and we go to this restaurant fairly frequently...they now have a new owner, and the chef is really coming into his own. The service is now very good, and the food is always outstanding. Very imaginative creations, a lovely back garden patio with heaters. We've never had a bad meal here, and their Thursday night special fixe prix is one of the best deals around. There are just a handful of imaginative restaurants in the Santa Cruz area, and this is one of the best. A recent visit here was pitch perfect.

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank windyjudy
Pacific Grove, California
“Also listed as Main Street Garden on Tripadvisor”
Reviewed July 1, 2012

This great place used to be Theo's.
Different decor & menu. Still an amazing place to eat & hang out with friends

• Visited June 2012
Colorado
“Excellent food and service”
Reviewed March 21, 2012

My wife said her wood fired pizza was one of the best she's ever had. My Pappardelle with pork ragu was outstanding. Very nicely spiced. The service was great also. And live music that was just perfect for this California experience. This is not a fancy or upscale restaurant, but the food is well thought out and delicious. Highly recommended.

• Visited March 2012