After a couple days of hiking we left Yosemite and stayed at Best Western Sonora. We enjoyed the pool, diner, and it was a great stay for our family. I would recommend this hotel if you are leaving the north way out of Yosemite, very good!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay at this Sonora, California hotel conveniently located in the heart of Gold Country. Those in need of Yosemite lodging will not be disappointed at the Best Western Sonora Oaks! Guests will be a short distance from many landmarks and attractions, including the Sierra Railroad, Columbia State Park and Yosemite National Park. Guests will also be near Dodge Ridge Ski Area, Leland Snow Park and we are the closest hotel to Black Oak Casino. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Best Western, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, Cancelon, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Best Western Plus Sonora Oaks Hotel & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Sonora Oaks Hotel And Conference Center
- Best Western Sonora Oaks Hotel Sonora
- Sonora Best Western