Stayed here as part of our Cosmos tour. The place was TERRIBLE!!! As part of this tour we stayed in 10 different hotels and this was by far the worst.
To start, the room smelt so bad that it took half an hour of standing on the verandah with the door open before we could go inside. Then the room itself was dirty and covered in dust. The bed had cobwebs and layers of dust hanging from it.
If it we had not been part of a tour group that was staying here we would have taken our bags and left.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In Downtown Sonora, you will be within easy walking distance to many local restaurants and unique shops. Stay and enjoy our seasonally heated pool and spa, and then venture off and enjoy all that this beautiful community has to offer. Explore Moaning Caverns, gamble at Black Oak Casino, or stroll through the state historic parks-- whatever your interests, you will love coming back to your clean, cozy room at Inns of California Sonora. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, HostelWorld, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your INNS of California-Sonora reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inns Of California-Sonora Hotel Sonora
- Hotel Of California Sonora
- California Sonora