“Some of there best in the county..”

Great Wall Restaurant
Ranked #32 of 93 Restaurants in Sonora
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed May 22, 2017

Great Wall has been a standout for asian food in Tuolumne county for over ten years. Polite staff, good consistant food.

Date of visit: February 2017

Reviewed March 30, 2017

I went there with several friends. I had never been there before and was very pleased with the food and service. I was disappointed in the limited lunch menu with no option to order things from the dinner menu. My only complaint was with the chow mein, just noodles with little to no veggies in it, very disappointed in that.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed March 23, 2017 via mobile

This is a nice place for lunch been there several times good food service is great yet they need to have thier food hot not just warm other wise clean excellent service friendly yessszs

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed February 10, 2017 via mobile

So let's get the elephant in the room out of the way. Yes the service at this establishment is slower and the servers are kinda touchy but never the less they apologized for the wait and thanked us for being patient. Now down to business, the food here is amazing. I haven't had such a flavorful array of taste in a long while. The vegetables are crisp and blend well. The meat is great as well a lot of places that serve mystery meat but this place is not one. We had the lemon chicken which if you are a fan of lemon this is the plate for year. Overall this is food to cry over. Will definitely be back.

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed October 18, 2016 via mobile

Not terrible not great. How I feel about most Chinese restaurants I visit. The pot stickers are Sysco.

House special chicken was good, Mongolian beef ok. Lots of good for $7.95 lunch. I'd prefer less quantity and higher quality.

After lunch we both felt overloaded from salt.

Date of visit: October 2016

Been to Great Wall Restaurant? Share your experiences!