“Depends on your liking ”

Great Wall Restaurant
Ranked #32 of 93 Restaurants in Sonora
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed February 10, 2017 via mobile

So let's get the elephant in the room out of the way. Yes the service at this establishment is slower and the servers are kinda touchy but never the less they apologized for the wait and thanked us for being patient. Now down to business, the food here is amazing. I haven't had such a flavorful array of taste in a long while. The vegetables are crisp and blend well. The meat is great as well a lot of places that serve mystery meat but this place is not one. We had the lemon chicken which if you are a fan of lemon this is the plate for year. Overall this is food to cry over. Will definitely be back.

Reviewed October 18, 2016 via mobile

Not terrible not great. How I feel about most Chinese restaurants I visit. The pot stickers are Sysco.

House special chicken was good, Mongolian beef ok. Lots of good for $7.95 lunch. I'd prefer less quantity and higher quality.

After lunch we both felt overloaded from salt.

Reviewed May 18, 2016

This restaurant has a great priced lunch special. The waitresses are friendly and efficient. They can get you in and out within your lunch hour. We eat there on a regular basis and are always satisfied.

Reviewed April 20, 2016

I finally found a good Chinese restaurant, outside of San Francisco, that can produce dishes that are delicious. I use the Mongolian Beef dish to evaluate any Chinese restaurant I eat at. This dish was plentiful, tasty, and spicey (as it should be) with plenty of peppers. The pork fried rice was also wonderful and tasty. I will be back and I highly recommend Great Wall Restaurant. You will not be disappointed.

Reviewed August 12, 2015

have never had bad food. the service is fast for a dine in. the cost is very reasonable for the amount of food received. the staff is nice and checks often