“not authentic”

Great Wall Restaurant
Ranked #50 of 90 Restaurants in Sonora
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed May 23, 2013

Would not recommend this place. I had chicken chow mein was oily. Seafood fried rice is OK, Located in a shopping center near TJMaxx, etc. Inexpensive.

Reviewed September 19, 2012

Order big, or order simple, I swear you will not be disappointed. Recently I ended up in the Emergency Ward for a few hours, and before I headed home for doctor ordered rest, I had to stop the the Great Wall. I know that's why healed so fact. It's that good.

Reviewed August 14, 2012

Decent food, reasonable prices, good atmosphere, and a very keen waitress. Fun place for a family meal.

Reviewed July 26, 2012

Pretty good food, quick service. Nice people, very personable. Prices are reasonable I think for most of the items. We eat here around once a week on average.

Reviewed June 25, 2012

I asked someone locally about a decent Chinese food place in town and Great Wall was suggested. I am always kind of leary about picking Chinese restaurants because they are usually pretty good or just horrible. This restaurant was actually pretty decent. I especially liked the Szechuan Chicken. The staff were efficient and friendly.