“Great food - fantastic breakfast”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Jeb's Hill Country Cooking
Ranked #53 of 89 Restaurants in Sonora
Cuisines: American
Laguna Niguel, California
“Great food - fantastic breakfast”
Reviewed July 19, 2012

You wouldn't know it by looking at Jeb's but we had the best waffles ever from this establishment. They server breakfast all day and my family chowed down on Peanut butter and banana waffles (fantastic), strawberry waffles (good), and pulled pork sandwich (great meat - soggy bun). I would go back again and again for breakfast - it was that good!

Visited July 2012

Groveland, CA
“GREAT COFFEE SHOP”
Reviewed July 3, 2012

Jeb's is a coffee shop with lots of atmosphere and friendly, helpful staff. We generally have breakfast there, but today we stopped in for lunch... and breakfast, for me. My husband had a giant wrap with just about everything you can imagine on it, accompanied by french fries. It was delicious. (I can attest to that, as he brought home half of it, and shared with me for dinner.) I had a breakfast from the senior's menu. It was two scrambled eggs, three sausages, and a "Swedish fruit roll up", which turned out to be a crepe with blueberries. It was delicious, and quite filling. I couldn't believe that the senior's plates could contain so much food. Jeb's is decorated like a country cabin, with an assortment of booth and tables, pictures from several national parks, and wood on the walls. If you must keep track of the news, there are TV monitors in strategic locations. The wait staff is particularly friendly, to the extent that you figure they recognize your having been there before -- even if they don't. The menu is typical coffee shop, with all day breakfast and lunch, and an evening dinner menu. We've been there several times, and look forward to going again.

• Visited July 2012
Rio Vista, California
“Food's OK service was slow”
Reviewed June 18, 2012

The price and the food are decent. The service was slow and not very enthusiastic about being there.

Visited June 2012
“Huge portions!”
Reviewed May 28, 2012 via mobile

Had breakfast here on our last day of vacationing. Our breakfast was very delicious--huge portions enough for two to share. Great coffee and service. My cup was always refilled immediately. Kids shared french toast breakfast and were very happy. Will visit again next time we' re up in sonora.

Sonora
“Awesome food and service every time.”
Reviewed April 27, 2012

We enjoyed Jeb's again last night. I had the Rib Eye Steak Dinner - and it was a PERFECT Med-Rare.. and I am super picky about it being more on the rare side. It was fantastic. My boyfriend always gets the "Mountain Man's Breakfast" and that is always perfect too. Love this place. It is close to our house and I encourage anyone coming out of town to stop at Jeb's. They serve Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner all day.

• Visited April 2012