“love”
Review of Black Oak Casino

Black Oak Casino
Ranked #3 of 12 things to do in Sonora
Reviewed October 25, 2012

People are so nice and its so clean there. we enjoy the cafe nd the music. will always return there lovethe gas prices

All reviews
"cigarette smoke"
"great entertainment"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed October 20, 2012

We live in Columbia,Ca. so Black Oak is a quick outting for us.A nice drive, great food,a little gambling,nice people. We have alot of our guests that
also love to go there.Great way to spend an afternoon.

Reviewed October 16, 2012

If you want a good get away the drive is nice and a good place to donate your hard earned money. Good food

Reviewed October 11, 2012

This is one of my favorite day trips from Modesto. It is in a scenic mountain area. The staff is friendly. I usually do well in the casino. The coffee shop food is very good with big servings. Love Black Oak!

See more reviews
Reviewed October 8, 2012

I'm not a gambler but The Seven Sisters Restraunt is top quality. My girlfreinds and I like to for go any Christmas gifts and instead get together for a great dinner or Sunday Brunch. It's pricey but well worth it. Try their friday night sampler or split a meal to save $$.