“Good Thai food”

Ranked #6 of 90 Restaurants in Sonora
Santa Clara, California
“Good Thai food”
Reviewed January 6, 2013

We ate here one night while staying in Sonora. We did not have to wait for a table on Dec 31. There was a party of 11 of us and they accommodated us across 2 tables adjacent to one another. We were served quickly and the food was good and the portions generous. The Thai Tea was really tasty.

• Visited December 2012

Sonora
“Delicious Thai!”
Reviewed January 5, 2013

Menu is extensive and flavors are delicious! Staff is very friendly and helpful if you have any questions. Love the option of amping up the heat. I particularly love the curry selections but everything I have ordered has been great. This little salad that comes with lunch is yummy. They also have choices that aren't typical Thai for those who think they don't like Thai!

Visited November 2012
Sonora, California, United States
“Comforable, and excellent food.”
Reviewed January 4, 2013

My husband and I went to Sonora Thai last night. It was very cold outside, but inside it was nice and warm. My husband had the Green Curry and asked if he could have it with shrimp. Even tho Shrimp Green Curry was not on the menu, our waitress said that it would be no problem. He LOVED it. I had #47, which was with rice, pineapple, tomato and chicken. It also was very good. My only regret was that I left my leftovers there by mistake. The sevice was very good, and very accommodating.

• Visited January 2013
Oceanside, California
“Darn Good Thai Food in Sonora”
Reviewed January 1, 2013

Clean with great Thai Food and excellent service. I had the Pad Thai. Excellent. The tea was also pretty amazing. They mix traditional Thai tea with some additonal spices and honestly it is some of the best tea I have ever had. In the heart of downtown Sornora so a good starting our ending point while shopping or antiquing.

Visited January 2013
Sonora, California
“Best Thai food ever”
Reviewed October 24, 2012

My friend and I recently had lunch at Sonora Thai Cuisine. It was by far the best Thai food I have eaten. The flavors were fresh and bold and the defintely fresh and expertly prepared. The staff was very friendly and efficient. We plan on making lunch here a weekly event.

• Visited October 2012