“Best Thai food in the Sierras!”

Sonora Thai Cuisine
Ranked #5 of 90 Restaurants in Sonora
Reviewed July 9, 2012

I really like this place...and I'm a native of Hollywood, so I know my Thai food! If you want a change of pace, this is the place!

1  Thank Jack C
There are newer reviews for Sonora Thai Cuisine

Reviewed July 9, 2012

I prob eat here one every 2 weeks they hv the best yellow curry. I think it is a number 36. Only try the HOT if u like it HOT!!! I like my food hot and i only get the med hot. Love this place and hope it says in sonora for a long time

2  Thank Addictions T
Reviewed May 30, 2012

The food here is very good with a nice family doing the cooking and serving. The dishes all appear to be freshly made and you can adjust the heat of the spices to your liking. (We like Thai hot!) Only beer and wine, but that suits me just fine for a restaurant like this. The only draw back is the dishes seem a little over priced for what you get, but I am willing to pay a little more for quality fresh food.

1  Thank SonoraJim
Reviewed April 22, 2012

I crave coming to this please AT LEAST once a week, I'm obsessed with their yellow curry (#36) and their Thai Iced to is so refreshing! The owners are always so nice. The place is kept spotless even when they are busy and they are always friendly. If you like spicy I suggest you order your food "thai hot" and see if you are up to the challenge. If you like just a touch of hear I recommend Medium. Enjoy!!

2  Thank chargerlover86
Reviewed April 15, 2012

I loved the food and I eat Thai food alot in southern California. It is one of the best places I have been to in awhile. I like the atmosphere and the workers were sweet and nice. Definitly will be eating there again!!

1  Thank Dessasmiles