“Nice meal at a good price”
Review of The Peppery

The Peppery
Ranked #3 of 90 Restaurants in Sonora
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Description: "Gar and Brill" is indeed how it is spelt. They don't seem to have their own website, but a number of sites list them, such as http://mymotherlode.com.
Reviewed September 27, 2013

We called in here after reading various reviews and craving some spicy food. We were not disappointed the food was plentiful, the staff were pleasnt anjnd the price was very reasonable.

There are newer reviews for The Peppery

Reviewed September 13, 2013

What a fabulous find on our way home from the Sonora area! We were heading home from Pinecrest Lake when we realized our favorite pizza place, Pie in the Sky, was closed and going to open under new ownership. We had to find another place to stop for dinner so headed into Sonora, thinking we'd have more choices of restaurants. Our son was with us and recommend the Peppery (Pepper Bar & Grill) and we stopped there. I have to say that I had one of the best meals in a long time at this location! It was a special on the menu that night called "Balsamic Chicken Pasta" and it was so good that I ate more bread and butter to fill me up so I could take half the main dish home and enjoy again the next day! It was super tasty and fresh and in addition to the chicken and angel hair pasta, contained fresh tomatoes, artichoke hearts, mushrooms and onions. So yummy I'd love to get the recipe!!! Hopefully the owner or chef will respond to my request!

Reviewed September 3, 2013

The Peppery is a great place to eat with a wide variety and great prices. The steaks are the best in the County, cooked to perfection. Salads, clam chowder, sandwiches, and entrees are all great. They give you a lot on your plate, especially the fries.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

This place was nice. Recommended by the motel. It was clean and the staff were friendly. The food was pretty darn good.We will definitely return.

Reviewed July 3, 2013

This is a good place to go on a budget and with kids/family. Food is ok, lots of calories in every dish and plenty of fried food. I liked the fish tacos with a side of the habanero salsa (HOT!)