“No matter what you're in the mood for it's guerenteed delicious!”
Review of Perko's

Perko's
Ranked #9 of 90 Restaurants in Sonora
Cuisines: American
Reviewed May 27, 2013

I've tried a lot of things on Perko's menu and it is always good. They have great service. An excellent example of this was one day I had never tried hollandaise sauce before. They whipped some up before I placed my order so I could try it. Their chicken fried steak is always good, and pancakes golden brown and delicious. Highly recommended!

1  Thank shaytravels

Reviewed April 1, 2013

I came here while visiting my folks over the spring break. They meet a bunch of people here for their car club, and to be honest just expected another diner experience. It may be a diner, but the people are what make the difference here. We had a waitress that knew how to waitress. She was an expert, and should teach classes to all the other people that call themselves waitresses. The food was as expected, and was tasty and hot. The service, as you can tell, I thought was outstanding! This is why I'd come back.

1  Thank kguzzetta
Reviewed September 6, 2012

Great service. Wait staff is efficient and friendly. Large menu, something for everyone. I love to go at lunchtime and get a salad-bar to go. very affordable.

1  Thank MrsPEL
Reviewed June 23, 2012

Great family place. good atmosphere and kid friendly. the quality of food is good and the portions are even better. you get what you pay for.

1  Thank hwy132justtrippin
Reviewed June 14, 2012

Extremely efficient and attentive staff and very good food.

1  Thank NanGS_10