“good food, lots of it”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Birthday party and had a great time. They were very good to us. Gave us lots of delish food and services was good.

Reviewed January 17, 2013

You know, I am not a fan of Applebee's but I do eat there on occasion should I be near one and my ladyfriend wants to eat at Applebee's. That was the case when we recently went to Black Oak Casino in Sonora. To put it simply, this Applebee's was very low on my Applebee's list.
Service was not that great. My ladyfriend had the Oriental Chicken Salad and it seems that there was no dressing on the salad. We asked for dressing on the side and the server forgot to bring it. We asked three times and it didn't appear. Finally we got up and asked the manager. To me, this is the ultimate fopagh. My Bourbon Chicken was overcooked, and if you can believe it, cold. How do you pull that one off? I definitely do not recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed January 6, 2013

They have specials which we take advantage of . . . like 6.99 for a soup/salad . . or similar combinations. And, they have Golden Apple which is a discount for "older people".

Reviewed December 31, 2012

All Applebees reply on salt fot flavor! I hate their food! The entire chain is the same. I can only think the people that like this do not have very good taste buds or they would want something other than salt to eat!

Reviewed December 10, 2012

Good food and good service. Frequent menu changes to keep things interesting. Excellent happy hour offerings.